Fluorine

Charli XCX

instrumentals  leaked ages ago?? what are you talking about

mte, the instrumentals for the whole EP leaked :rip:

They did leak but all the links were taken down soon after and nobody has re-uploaded since :/

TjmiIK4.png

Idk what you guys are talking about; that interview was a great read.

2017 though? :defeated:

In 2015 she said she was finishing the album, and now look where we are :defeated:

Idk what you guys are talking about; that interview was a great read.

2017 though? :defeated:

In 2015 she said she was finishing the album, and now look where we are :defeated:

the interview was very good, but it could be perfect if she said "new album out now" and not 2017...... sigh

The interview was good except for the part where she said will.i.am's advice was "genius" because that's actually one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life, and the part where she said I Love It was lyrically more true to her as a person than True Romance. That hurt me a little. I feel personally victimized and I'm seeking legal advice to file a lawsuit.

Super glad she's working with Stargate and not just soapy sofa though!

Super glad she's working with Stargate and not just soapy sofa though!

:rip:

TjmiIK4.png

charli might as well keep the album, if she is taking will.i.am advice it will be trash. ughh i hope it doesnt sound like the song she wrote for him called boys & girls. ughh charli stop being a disappointment pull up your panties and slay us with some punk rock electro music

trash @ her liking will.i.am

charli might as well keep the album, if she is taking will.i.am advice it will be trash.

His "advice" is something you would say to a new artist with very little talent. He acts like Charli isn't an amazing songwriter. She definitely doesn't need to have filler verses just so the chorus is memorable. She's perfectly capable of writing a great song from start to finish.