We can do it all night long
Want you to lick it, lick it
Put it in me, put it in me
Make it sticky, sticky
C'mon and flip it, flip it
Baby boy, I know you're sprung
We can do it all night long

36cdc4c45f51dffe993f46add97ec002.gif

"Hello I Am Craig Kallman, CEO Of Atlantic Records, We Love Our Client Charli, She Is Not In The Basement, The Album Is Not Delayed, We Shall Continue To Promote Boys Even Though It Is Flopping Into Oblivion"

i saw a post earlier with someones entire charli library, with two xcx3 albums like xcxworld and xcxworld: b-sides, and i remember looking at the tracklists, but I can't find the post, can someone link me? I wanted to ask them abt some of the songs in the b sides since i didn't have them lol

dUgUoVq.gif

i saw a post earlier with someones entire charli library, with two xcx3 albums like xcxworld and xcxworld: b-sides, and i remember looking at the tracklists, but I can't find the post, can someone link me? I wanted to ask them abt some of the songs in the b sides since i didn't have them lol

dUgUoVq.gif

its probably @@HEARTCORE

dUgUoVq.gif

@@HEARTCORE