Fluorine

Charli XCX

Holy shit!! Girls night out was worth the hype! It has to my favorite song by her. I don't listen to her but this has to be one of my favorite songs. The production.. Melody.. Lyrics.. All perfectly matched

can someone link the interviews she said this in?

I don't have links right now, but Can You Hear Me was confirmed in an interview with Popjustice, where the interviewer said it was his pick for the second single. I only remember seeing scans of this interview; I don't know if the article is online or not.

Good Girls & Waterfall were confirmed in her cover story for Beat Magazine. :)

Holy shit!! Girls night out was worth the hype! It has to my favorite song by her. I don't listen to her but this has to be one of my favorite songs. The production.. Melody.. Lyrics.. All perfectly matched

listen to Down Like Whoa

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i was thirsting for no angel hard yesterday but after listening to this full mow that lawn snippet mix i made, my love and thirst for mow that lawn came back in full swing and now i'm so bored of starting fights, just wanna buy a house and live in the countryside. I'm so over getting high but trouble always comes to me and I don't know why. it has always been the same since I was 14, I was bad, yeah, I lost my way. nah, I don't wanna play no games, pass me the dice, let me roll, it comes so naturally

GNO, Die 4, and Waterfall... Waterfall literally leaked an hour later tho :lmao: :lmao: :deadbanana: but yeah it was 128 and shitty anyway compared to the HQ

Omg I literally when I asked you for them later that day I get for free those and Can you hear me + good girls xD

atlantic sucks

Tbh I Wanna Be With U is slept on

the HQ is gorgeous

Omg I literally when I asked you for them later that day I get for free those and Can you hear me + good girls xD

:diva:  :diva:  :flutter:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i wanna be with u is like top on the album. if it had leaked last with the rest of the tracks, it would probs be my fave but gno and die 4 have overshadowed it for me

i was thirsting for no angel hard yesterday but after listening to this full mow that lawn snippet mix i made, my love and thirst for mow that lawn came back in full swing and now i'm so bored of starting fights, just wanna buy a house and live in the countryside. I'm so over getting high but trouble always comes to me and I don't know why. it has always been the same since I was 14, I was bad, yeah, I lost my way. nah, I don't wanna play no games, pass me the dice, let me roll, it comes so naturally

me everyday of my life

Wait did mow that lawn leak too? I didn't see it in the link you posted