Fluorine

Charli XCX

My point is, why would the hacker hoard all the exchange songs but let the album circulate? You would think if anything, they would tease the album, but never trade the songs, and trade the exchange songs.

I'm sure they realized that the studio quality versions of all the fan-favorite exchange tracks were sooooooo much more superior in value than the xcx3 tracks because literally everyone wants them... it's all about the demand 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

but based on my experiance with xcx3 leaks i wouldn't share them either or act like i don't have them just like i did before

this tea omg fucking leak CTMP

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

My point is, why would the hacker hoard all the exchange songs but let the album circulate? You would think if anything, they would tease the album, but never trade the songs, and trade the exchange songs.

the hacker is 1) a sadist 2) posts here/reads here and knows we are thirsty for them. this thread is probably the best source for info on Charli and they like to make us suffer

redline

tbh are we sure these are the XCX3 songs and not just mostly rejects? Like other than Come to my Party and Bounce

Can You Hear Me, Good Girls, and Waterfall were revealed to be on the album in interviews, but we didn't know about the others.

I'm sure they realized that the studio quality versions of all the fan-favorite exchange tracks were sooooooo much more superior in value than the xcx3 tracks because literally everyone wants them... it's all about the demand 

this tea omg fucking leak CTMP

i wish i had that one

uE1Hp0K.gif

Exclusivity.

We were more than likely going to get the xcx3 tracks where exchange she said weren't going to ever be released

j14CYJi.png

zvCw1LK.gif?noredirect

Thinking about the money this hacker could potentially make selling off the exchange songs one by one to multiple people who think they're the first ones actually getting to buy them 

but how do you even find these people to contact them to trade when no one is explicitly saying they have them? I just don't get how it works?? The fact there is no snippets of the exchange songs suggests that they are not out there :(

zvCw1LK.gif?noredirect

Thinking about the money this hacker could potentially make selling off the exchange songs one by one to multiple people who think they're the first ones actually getting to buy them 

honey you think people having these tracks didn't?

zvCw1LK.gif?noredirect

Thinking of all their jail cell options for selling hacked material

e0p7lt9.gif

j14CYJi.png

I'd pay anything in my possession for No Angel, TKO, Taxi, Come to My Party, HBHG, Round and Round, Issues, and any exchange tracks I'm forgetting tbh

same

honey you think people having these tracks didn't?

oh HONEY I know I literally spent $50 on this shit when it all leaked 2-3 days later... yikes @me

i can't i heard simmilar story about  $50  dollars

it was probably me oops lol but yeah it was money I got as a gift anyway so can't be too upset

right so what is the tea with the exchange tracks incl. no angel?? only let me know if u know for sure, does anyone have them or is it speculation?