Fluorine

Charli XCX

how is this thread so fucking dead when there's 65 users in it come on ladies leak something

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

how is this thread so fucking dead when there's 65 users in it come on ladies leak something

we just wanna bounce bounce bounce 

e0p7lt9.gif

I wonder if this mess of a thread is gonna get the same treatment as the LFL Pre-pre-release thread tbh

It's just Boys and After the Afterpaty. Real angels only

After the Afterpaty? never heard that song, I only know After The Afterparty. reported to Atlantic

e0p7lt9.gif

lABVyGE.png

WHY IS NO ANGEL SO FCKING STUCK IN MY HEAD AND I HAVE TO FUCKING TORTURE MYSELF WITH THE FUCKING LIVE RIP WELL I CAN HEAR HER STUDIO VOCALS AND IT'S ENJOYABLE BUT I STILL WANT THE CLEAR STUDIO VERSION FDIOFSDDSF THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING STRUGGLE SEND HELP ANYONE 

WHY IS NO ANGEL SO FCKING STUCK IN MY HEAD AND I HAVE TO FUCKING TORTURE MYSELF WITH THE FUCKING LIVE RIP WELL I CAN HEAR HER STUDIO VOCALS AND IT'S ENJOYABLE BUT I STILL WANT THE CLEAR STUDIO VERSION FDIOFSDDSF THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING STRUGGLE SEND HELP ANYONE

this is like all of us except we only have a live rip

me