Fluorine

Charli XCX

jb2oEc7mQIyzSzTmx6wA0A.png

BYdOYSDDSXKn-8GHO5ccrQ.png

call them out -> get blocked

proof that they ain't shit, don't waste your time with whoever it is. what do they think blocking me will do? if they actually have something (lol) i'll just get it from y'all...

Omg not them using the basketball from my Bounce single cover

I was literally parched when it came to new content. When I heard the album had been pushed all yhe way back to 2018 I just about died. I'm low key glad that some of the unreleased stuff leaked because we were never going to hear it. And why do I have a feeling that Charli might be responsible? 

honestly I'm so grateful and surprised so much has leaked (i know it's not nice for Charlotte but shit happens and this album wasn't coming out anytime soon if at all) if someone had told me we'd get nearly the complete xcx3 album and more sans no angel I'd have laughed in their face and asked what they're smoking, so it's not the end of the xcx world if no angel doesn't leak since we shouldn't even have these songs but it'd be nice if it does because it's like the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

if no angel leaks i'll burn my house down

Are you gonna be in the house still tho?? If you're out of the house then no you can choke lmaooo

I know this is obnoxious and stuff but

I'm real baked and this album is so fucking cool

Come to my party is something special

actual me right now!! I Wanna Be With U is soooo good I can't deal