Fluorine

Charli XCX

mars Argo is fucking dead get over it. Titanic has moved onto bigger and better things

all of poppys new songs have been better than xcx3

Delete your account while there's still time. Deactivate, logoff from the internet and go take a shower like I did just an hour ago.

Whoever thinks Interwab by poppy is better than xcx3 then you need both physical & a mental health check asap. The question is how bad does your hearing have to be? Next thing you know people are going to say Britney has never lipsynced, is a bad dancer, & that Halsey is the true queen of pop. Disgraceful. Queen Lizzy shits on floppy & her ravioliweb

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

While we are talking about Poppy (she's a gay icon and a music legend btw) remember to purchase her new single this friday. "My Style (ft. Charlotte)" will be available on itunes and everywhere else! https://twitter.com/poppy/status/903033722919899136

Sorry no one wants to hear that fucking trash 0llyAjF_d.jpg

We have a Poppy thread for a reason. go there instead 0llyAjF_d.jpg

While we are talking about Poppy (she's a gay icon and a music legend btw) remember to purchase her new single this friday. "My Style (ft. Charlotte)" will be available on itunes and everywhere else! https://twitter.com/poppy/status/903033722919899136

if I got warned for saying that rosa by grimes was good and that you guys would like it this definitely should get a wp @@SitarHero

Hey I'm tellin it like it is. Xcx3 is great but Poppy is innovating pop music and doing something never done before. She's making fun of the music industry while making amazing pop songs with great production that talk about the age of technology. She is hilarious/talented/refreshing

Also the poppy thread here is dead I'm not going on there

if I got warned for saying that rosa by grimes was good and that you guys would like it this definitely should get a wp @@SitarHero

I retract my former statements 

Can we add Sticky HQ to the list of things that NEED to leak 

Also, buy Boys on itunes 

e0p7lt9.gif

Hey I'm tellin it like it is. Xcx3 is great but Poppy is innovating pop music and doing something never done before. She's making fun of the music industry while making amazing pop songs with great production that talk about the age of technology. She is hilarious/talented/refreshing

Poppy is over. Poppy will never come close to having a long lasting amazing career like Charli XCX

You're done! Let's go back to talking about our queen. Speaking of Queens isn't it AMAZING that queen lizzy leaked in HQ? 

e0p7lt9.gif

its never been done before because its just so fucking stupid...

0llyAjF_d.jpg

and its not even real music lmao her lyrics suck. like she wants someones floppy disk to be her hard drive?? ... yikes

0llyAjF_d.jpg

Because no one likes ha

0llyAjF_d.jpg

j14CYJi.png

tenor.gif