Fluorine

Charli XCX

if I got warned for saying that rosa by grimes was good and that you guys would like it this definitely should get a wp @@SitarHero

Been distributed. Feel free to use the report button 0mtvMAW.png

Unpopular opinion but i just dont like ily2

its just boring and the production is bland compared to the rest of the mixtape

Why would you lie like this 0mtvMAW.png

this I can relate to ...when i first heard it i was not feeling it and i actually thought that this was a song she should have gave to someone else and it could've smashed ( along with 3AM) BUT literally just like last week i saw the light and its an amazing track ........still don't know about 3AM though 

ILY2 is a song though... Its so cute and I get really happy when I listen to it. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I actually like sucker rip. she kinda snapped on the title track

like someone else said like 2 pages ago its has some great songs but the bad songs are just so so bad so as a whole its just not a very good album

Stop hating SUCKER, I mean, it's not her best work but it's such a funny album to listen to, I mean, it's just funny music to sing along and dance to. I personally love it and I think that my faves are Body of my own, Breaking Up, So Over You, Break The Rules, Doing It and Need Ur Love.

giphy.gif

I'm feel like one of the very few people that actually enjoyed Sucker (except for "Hanging Around"—that song can choke, lol).

Like, the album as a whole isn't among her best work, but her sonic lows are still much higher than other artists on a good day, so...

e0p7lt9.gif

Stop hating SUCKER, I mean, it's not her best work but it's such a funny album to listen to, I mean, it's just funny music to sing along and dance to. I personally love it and I think that my faves are Body of my own, Breaking Up, So Over You, Break The Rules, Doing It and Need Ur Love.

I mean there are some good songs but Noah Fence, even Charli hates Sucker