Fluorine

Charli XCX

the only songs i listen to from sucker are the ones i listed up there becuase i cant listen to the album its just so bad and i skip most of the songs but i put her music on shuffle and body of my own came on and its actually a good song. im shook

same just happened for london queen i hated that fucking song on the first listen but its actually pretty good now

the only songs i listen to from sucker are the ones i listed up there becuase i cant listen to the album its just so bad and i skip most of the songs but i put her music on shuffle and body of my own came on and its actually a good song. im shook

We do a self loving queen

e0p7lt9.gif

j14CYJi.png

same just happened for london queen i hated that fucking song on the first listen but its actually pretty good now

give hanging around a listen

ok ..,here’s the tea ! sucker is not that bad but it’s lows are really LOW it would’ve been a great album had london queen, gold coins, die tonight, and red baloon were removed. And now you have a great 11 track album ...you’re welcome

Not gonna lie, I actually like Sucker a bit but some songs are utter garbage and overall it just can't be considered a good album.

I love "Break the Rules" and "Sucker" and "Caught in the Middle" (it makes me fucking emotional!) and "Breaking Up" and "Body of My Own" and "Doing It" without Rat Oral.

ok ..,here’s the tea ! sucker is not that bad but it’s lows are really LOW it would’ve been a great album had hangin around, boom clap, die tonight, and red balloon were removed. And now you have a great 11 track album ...you’re welcome

fixed it for you

0llyAjF_d.jpg