Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bingo...

This is one of those cases where the label, even Charli herself, are her own worst enemies... The fans love this stuff so let the fans decide how much it's worth! The money is already spent on recordings, you'll never make it back if it's never released.

There's a definite market for this stuff! I don't understand the music industry... :/

it's about more than the money though obviously, they can't just release trash songs just because they went through the effort of recording them. any label is going to care more how music is received by the general public than by a niche community. pc music just hasn't reached a level where it will do well on a large scale, though i think 2018 will be the year.

it's about more than the money though obviously, they can't just release trash songs just because they went through the effort of recording them. any label is going to care more how music is received by the general public than by a niche community. pc music just hasn't reached a level where it will do well on a large scale, though i think 2018 will be the year.

While that's true, Charli can... on her own label. She doesn't have to deal with the politics at that point.

Maybe it's not that simple, but it ought to be dammit!! lmao

I cannot wait to see how this XCX3 thing turns out. I'm super praying for her to realize that No Angel is just waiting to be the next single and her next (decent) major hit, someone please open her eyes

leak the charli and lil peep collab right now

No one has acess to it, i bet

Some reporter asked her about the leaks and she said she wasn't over it *yet*, so i'm kinda delusional about a proper release for those *until reality hits me hard in the face*

ok but i really hope charli is working towards an official album because although i love what she’s given us nothing really has stuck ...it feels like she’s very much given us tracks that she came up with on the spot (which she kind of is) and i think two mixtapes is enough we need the album. and if we’re being real she hasn’t gave us anything album-like since true romance. so i’m waiting charli

y'all imagine if Charli released No Angel and Taxi as singles that were sent to radio stations ....  with music videos ......

tenor.gif

too bad she released that piece of shit after the afterparty instead

y'all imagine if Charli released No Angel and Taxi as singles that were sent to radio stations ....  with music videos ......

tenor.gif

too bad she released that piece of shit after the afterparty instead

charli? releasing taxi and no angel?

DQlEM_s-200x150.gif