Fluorine

Charli XCX

RT, y’all bandwagon fans apparently only care about the new stuff but there are so many old songs that are probably amazing... the rest of the MNEK / Tikovoi / Ahlund / MachoPsycho / Squire / etc. songs are probably just as good & she’s worked with HUNDREDS of producers. I’d so much prefer 2012-2015 demos leak than new stuff.

Remember when (I think?) Reflecting leaked & she said it wasn’t for Selena Gomez, but was like KINDA chill with it? Lol. That’s so much a better place to be in than the new leaks.

(slashed the "RT" towards cybiko bc it's... cybiko)

Just signal boosting this because not enough people liked it

I know we've sort of taken a cynical view towards the XCX3 we'd all hoped for, and as each day goes on it feels less and less likely that we'll get the album of our dreams, but can y'all take a fucking minute to step back and realize what you're asking for when you beg for a song to leak that has potential to be released, even if it seems impossible? 

https://www.change.org/p/charolotte-convince-charli-xcx-to-release-the-songs-with-sophie-played-at-the-exchange-in-la

how about instead of begging for leaks like dogs, we sign this petition and spam Charli with it on twitter or something? 

I know we've sort of taken a cynical view towards the XCX3 we'd all hoped for, and as each day goes on it feels less and less likely that we'll get the album of our dreams, but can y'all take a fucking minute to step back and realize what you're asking for when you beg for a song to leak that has potential to be released, even if it seems impossible?

https://www.change.org/p/charolotte-convince-charli-xcx-to-release-the-songs-with-sophie-played-at-the-exchange-in-la

how about instead of begging for leaks like dogs, we sign this petition and spam Charli with it on twitter or something?

Nobody will sign it with that pic there

It's like we have tunnel vision and all we can see are the exchange songs, and then we spam this thread with endless "omg another day and x, x, and x haven't leaked" comments.

Imagine if we directed that energy towards Charli? She'd probably get annoyed but we might get a definitive answer on the future of these songs. Yeah she said they'll never be released but it's been a while since she said that and we all know she's the queen of changing her mind.

I feel like the petition should mention the idea of an Exchange EP on Vroom Vroom Records

Imagine Party 4 U and Waterfall back 2 back on XCX3 followed by another sexy but this time sad song

HjFZiK6.gif 

This is probably the last time my twink ass is gonna proclaim my love for these songs,
because I don't want to spam this thread/ i know how to limit myself, sorry gays and girls!

I just have so much love for these two career highlights and expect them to get the exposure they deserve!

HjFZiK6.gif

mess at that ugly sped up discord imma take u offline "leak" Y'ALL GOT MY GAY HOPES UP I RAN. I've been waiting for that slut bop for too damn long one of y'all need to leak I was waiting for her while everyone was calling the snippet ugly LEAK HER 

giphy.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Nobody will sign it with that pic there

LMFAO stfu omg

All I need is Secret demo, ATAP (Stargate demo), 7 days holiday & Sticky in HQ... I overplayed the live versions of Exchange songs so if they leak I'll just be dissapointments, just like with Mown That Lawn & TKO

I totally forgot about 7 days holiday! I can't imagine Taxi being a disappointment like TKO, I'd roll up and die. But yeah I feel like listening to recordings of those songs being played in a club is truest to their nature.

Imagine Party 4 U and Waterfall back 2 back on XCX3 followed by another sexy but this time sad song

HjFZiK6.gif

This is probably the last time my twink ass is gonna proclaim my love for these songs,

because I don't want to spam this thread/ i know how to limit myself, sorry gays and girls!

I just have so much love for these two career highlights and expect them to get the exposure they deserve!

HjFZiK6.gif

a conceptHjFZiK6.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

WeII since Cybiko is out of the picture...we wont even have any micro-snippets for a Iooooong time :defeated:

Im btw making a new version of my taxi cover with the ADLIBS added on to the recording :defeated:

Y'all need to leave the poor sis alone, I mean how stupid you must be to send money to a random person for an mp3 file

Even I....wouIdn't spend reaI money on this shit  :toofunny:

ive legit been tweeting 

ive legit been replying to every one of charlis tweets with a tweet about no angel we all should /gets blocked by charli

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Y'all need to leave the poor sis alone, I mean how stupid you must be to send money to a random person for an mp3 file

Also if gays want 500 600 usd for a fucking Melanie Martinez song, and Music Mafia the same, you must be really dumb to believe that somebody will give you something so wanted for 50 usd

anigif_sub-buzz-20562-1490644319-5.gif?d

lowkey want generation braindead to leak. sounds like trashy bop. also want i wanna be with you and lets make love to leak since we are never getting round and round or the exchange tracks

ugh gays help me

Does anyone know what year these songs are??

The Darkness

High On Helium

Sweetest Drug

Violins and Violence

Tonight

Hold On Tight

Kiss My Beauty

thank yall

Hey guys! well I am kinda new to Charli (my fave project of her is Vroom Vroom & Pop 2 for now is the runner-up lol)

I downloaded a masterpost of Charli and got some songs that were supposed to be on XCX3 (according to the internet at least)

So can you help me & tell me if those songs are really leaked from recordings for XCX 3 and if I'm missing other songs?

Z3noIti.png

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif