Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is a forum thread, fat ass. 99% of the posts are opinions. 

babe go back to recording your off key charli covers on ur angel phone if u think pop 2 is her best mixtape x

IoI at the aggression.....drag me I guess  :lmao:

None of this matters anyway because I think we all agree that XCX3 the OG party album was going to be the best thing of all time.

I think we aII agree that the Ieaked aIbum wouId've been her best work yet! :teehee:  

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

tea but I'm still bitter that it never had an official release date and now its future is unknown 

give her a break  :ohno: sis barely heard Charli's early mixtapes like last week, she doesn't know any better   :poordat:  poor thing 

um sweetie......I have been hooked on Super UItra and H&E since I got in to them IoI ;)  https://www.last.fm/user/BoppingHARD

Is there a Ionger version of Moments in Iove? :defeated:

I thought I preferred N1A but I think I prefer Pop 2 just a little more tbh. Both mixtapes are incredible and compliment each other but Pop 2 is just so weird. The vocal processing is just jarring at points and the beats get so strange as well. N1A is definitely more accessible and safe but there are a lot more risks taken on Pop 2. I also listen to all of the featured artists on both tapes so I never really had that problem of there being a feature overload but that’s just me. Both tapes are great just in different ways.

I thought I preferred N1A but I think I prefer Pop 2 just a little more tbh. Both mixtapes are incredible and compliment each other but Pop 2 is just so weird. The vocal processing is just jarring at points and the beats get so strange as well. N1A is definitely more accessible and safe but there are a lot more risks taken on Pop 2. I also listen to all of the featured artists on both tapes so I never really had that problem of there being a feature overload but that’s just me. Both tapes are great just in different ways.

MTE

https://soundcloud.com/lewaap/sniprnrr

GOOD LAWWWD..... this sounds HYPE asfffff !!!! :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

What Atlantic has done the past couple years now is criminal! :facepalm:

gmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gif

i can't imagine hating pop 2

giphy.gif

she's literally being compared to kanye and bjork's level of genius because of this mixtape

Exactly.

Pop2 has an 84% on metacritic

These tasteless gays who only want music to bottom to can choke

hearing charli make baroque music when we have anthems like taxi, no angel, sticky, round and round gathering dust. 

I have to agree.....homophobia won with this one....... :(

Did y'all forget about the masterpiece the Vroom Vroom ep? It's honestly her best produced album. (i mean besides paradise that song sucks but anyways)

VV EP is PERFECT...... :defeated:

VV > Secret > Paradise > Trophy (stiII a bop) :flutter:  imo

Imagine an alternate reality where vroom vroom is a full album ... ) :

If she added the exchange songs....Iike TKO,RWM,Burn Rubber etc.......it wouId've been better than XCX3....her Magnum Opus :defeated: