Fluorine

Charli XCX

i've been listening to a lot of SUCKER songs in the last few days

it was good to remember that Caught In The Middle is one of her best sogs

o9q6gNA.gif

tbh I love Sucker, only because that was when I fell in love with her and became a stan. it sucks compared to VV, N1A, P2, etc, but It's really good to me only because I'm a sentimental bottom. need ur luv was the best tho, especially the Japanese Wallpaper Remix god bless 

tumblr_inline_n4injinBTj1ricrbj.gif

tbh I love Sucker, only because that was when I fell in love with her and became a stan. it sucks compared to VV, N1A, P2, etc, but It's really good to me only because I'm a sentimental bottom. need ur luv was the best tho, especially the Japanese Wallpaper Remix god bless 

tumblr_inline_n4injinBTj1ricrbj.gif

SUCKER was my fav album from her discography back at 2016 lol

especially because I wasn't familiarized with True Romance yet

i still love songs like Sucker, Need Ur Luv and Breaking Up tho

o9q6gNA.gif

SUCKER was my fav album from her discography back at 2016 lol

especially because I wasn't familiarized with True Romance yet

i still love songs like Sucker, Need Ur Luv and Breaking Up tho

o9q6gNA.gif

honestly SAME. need ur love, hanging around ( i know so many ppl dislike this song but its an absolute anthem), sucker, breaking up. bops.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

it reminds me of dutch happy hardcore :toofunny:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HCNiXTkiIM

nnnn sis - I wanted to compare It to Happy Hardcore from the 90's but the youngsters on here are quite simple when It comes to (pop)-music. 

I bop to every Charli release and N1A has a cleaner production but P2 is just such an advanced pop record, pushing the whole genre. Don't care about critics but they clearly agree and I love see our girl WINNING. 

most of the people here dont even post on any other LANA related thread. go make a charli boards or something

There's not much going on. She has her Evita cover coming out and I'm gonna see her on tour again in April. What is this post? 

dsAHv8g.gif

nnnn sis - I wanted to compare It to Happy Hardcore from the 90's but the youngsters on here are quite simple when It comes to (pop)-music. 

they are not gay enough :teehee:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

k i love charli xcx but how come some members on here only ever talk in this thread? Like no tea no shade but isn't there a charli forum somewhere out there?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

k i love charli xcx but how come some members on here only ever talk in this thread? Like no tea no shade but isn't there a charli forum somewhere out there?

Y'all doing this in every thread or what's going on? Our enemy was and still is Halsey. Leave XBOX alone! 

RhA6TId.gif

I can't believe I'm fighting with FELLOW Lipsters  :deadbanana: