Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Fluorine

Charli XCX

32 minutes ago, taco truck said:

should i get the blue or red picture disc?

The originally ordered the red, but the blue one spoke to me on another level so I ended up cancelling the red and ordered blue instead :slowhairflip:

I'm glad I'm USAian and can't read cause what the fuck does any of that mean.

6 minutes ago, Foxes said:

oh that's not...

1XxBOgx.png

9tsLPkH.jpeg

3 hours ago, gucciovermybody said:

should i get a blue cult classic shirt or a black brat hoodie:dance2:

where is this being sold? i'm using my law firm's wifi so they block a bunch of for funsies shit.

the vinyls being on sale b4 even coming out :bebe: like ok charts... surprised the vinyl with the 7" hasn't sold out yet that one felt the most obvious to get cause of the extra music :oprah3: I do really want that huge ass poster but idk about buying a 3rd vinyl copy :trisha: but I do really like the album so far... idk choices 

edit: I bought it :smile: im going to the tour so I do NEED the poster and the blue vinyl comes with those lyric pages that I wouldn't get otherwise so I say its worth it :true: I got birthday money likeee 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

It's so funny to me how in normal interviews Charli seems like she hates it and doesn't wanna be there but I'm watching this g@y interview her from 1 day ago and she is eating this up 😭 she really loves the g@ys huh :defeated:

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

40 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Talk Talk is one of those songs that sounds like it’s always existed because it’s so good :rihanna:

literally visions of a past life streaming ha!

she’s truly the 2099 witch she presented herself to be :true:

speaking of interviews…rolling stone really clocked those billboard interviewers lmfao

At the 2024 Billboard Women in Music awards, Charli is on the red carpet explaining that she’s about to perform a sensitive new song that might make her cry. A bubbly female interviewer says, “What safer place to do something like that than in a room of women!” and Charli’s body masks an internal sigh before replying dryly, “Right, totally, yes. Girl power, I suppose.” The two interviewers laugh, completely missing her sarcasm.”