Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all doing this in every thread or what's going on? Our enemy was and still is Halsey. Leave XBOX alone! 

RhA6TId.gif

No im not hating on Charli xcx or her fans, i'm just curious... I'm a huge fan of Charli xcx, but some of the people in this thread dont seem to even stan Lana? Which is kinda odd considering this is a Lana forum...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

k i love charli xcx but how come some members on here only ever talk in this thread? Like no tea no shade but isn't there a charli forum somewhere out there?

apparently not because she's a FLOP

y'all need to show some respect, this thread is what is keeping  charli lanaboards alive and paying the bills for elle 

giphy.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

No im not hating on Charli xcx or her fans, i'm just curious... I'm a huge fan of Charli xcx, but some of the people in this thread dont seem to even stan Lana? Which is kinda odd considering this is a Lana forum...

Oh I don't know much about the others but I stan Lana since we Germans gave her her first #1 with Video Games  :flutter:

And yeah, Charli has a big fanbase but It's not really enough for her own board honestly. And the Charli Base over at ATRL is dead or never really happened. 

Also keep in mind that there's a lot going on with Charli right now. Pop 2 release, upcoming album (hahahaha) and the constant leaks. 

Oh I don't know much about the others but I stan Lana since we Germans gave her her first #1 with Video Games  :flutter:

And yeah, Charli has a big fanbase but It's not really enough for her own board honestly. And the Charli Base over at ATRL is dead or never really happened. 

Also keep in mind that there's a lot going on with Charli right now. Pop 2 release, upcoming album (hahahaha) and the constant leaks. 

+ im p sure lanaboards is well known for its charli thread. i always see people directing others here for leaks and info

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

lana is such a generous queen for allowing such trash to flow into sites associated with her, bless her heart!

bless at you being so bored to come over here and try to start shit, the post-release thread must be dry x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lana is such a generous queen for allowing such trash to flow into sites associated with her, bless her heart!

Ok, you seem like a toxic and pretty shitty person. You came in here, attacking another fanbase for being active and celebrating the work of an artist. 

This is the non-Lana related Entertainment part of LanaBoards with threads for many different artists/movies/projects.

So why are you mad? Honestly, you make yourself look stupid and childish. Tragic. 

Lana would never. 

tumblr_n11xhqMNDE1rmtbego1_500.gif