Fluorine

Charli XCX

When can we expect new music/XCX3 from her? :defeated:

Before her tour with Taylor Swift? :defeated:  That wouId be as soon as spring(Q2)....and as Iate as September(Q3).......the fact that she took no break since 2012 is impressive! :defeated:

Didn't the last postponement announcement say they were aiming for spring 2018? Not that I believe it ):< I'm hoping we get the iconic party album we all deserve. She needs to go back to her sportswear aesthetic for it or else I'm suing.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Every XCX3 song has massively grown on me except Queen Lizzy.

I cannot for the life of me get into this song. It's just so like... Boring? Unfinished? It doesn't sound like it should

It definitely sounds unfinished. I told myself on first listen it was repetitive and irritating. But it snuck into my heart anyway!

CAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE LIZZY LIKE LIZZY LIKE LIZZY YEAH YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE LIZZY QUEEN ELIZZY ELIZZY 

tenor.gif tenor.gif tenor.gif tenor.gif

:heart:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Didn't the last postponement announcement say they were aiming for spring 2018? Not that I believe it ):< I'm hoping we get the iconic party album we all deserve. She needs to go back to her sportswear aesthetic for it or else I'm suing.

WeII then....Spring it is :crossed:  :toofunny: ....a few months to go! :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES