Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly like in september 2017 theres the article/radio interview of her prank calling her manager saying she wants to scrap her entire album and start a 'rap album' (as a joke obviously) and he was like no we're sitting on a bunch of great music we need to focus on getting that out. So i'm hoping and assuming that those are the party/bops of the promised XCX3 if theyre still sitting on a 'bunch' of great music and not having scrapped it all because of the leaks/postponements. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05f4691

"Yep, we're sitting on loads of great material..." so RELEASE IT... lol like what is in the way??

why this thread is ALWAYS full of guests

Because "it's Chaaali bby"

CHARLI RELEASE IT SKINNY. I really do wonder the reasons for the push backs if the manager is so adamant on getting it released??

Maybe their marketing and tour organizers/managers are out on extended vacation lol. Can't release the album without all that jazz to accompany it right?

do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me do ya roll with me say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah do ya QzKX5ur.gif