Fluorine

Charli XCX

come join us gays

giphy.gif

Took 4 months for lanaboards to confirm my account through email... legit had to email them asking for an account, that might be why its taking ages for more gays to join. 

Took 4 months for lanaboards to confirm my account through email... legit had to email them asking for an account, that might be why its taking ages for peeps to join. 

legit im the same! i had to email the admin and they manually activated my account.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Took 4 months for lanaboards to confirm my account through email... legit had to email them asking for an account, that might be why its taking ages for more gays to join. 

Had a similar experience, but it only took a few days... but still lol.

It said it would send a confirmation email, and I resent and resent for it, but never got it. :crossed:

ATRhell tease... CCuqJ3L.gif

Imagine dying without hearing Come 2 My Party, Waterfall, and Party 4 You, be released / that is literally a fear of mine. :ohno:  

This is my fear too CCuqJ3L.gif