Fluorine

Charli XCX

OT, Unpopular Opinion but :

I really think Backseat and Outta My Head deserve videos.

Like I know they won't because it's a mixtape and all

BUT THEY WOULD BE SO PERFECT VISUALLY.

Charli would be driving/walking through the city at night in some blue and lilac street lights.

her makeup would look like tears but rly glittery and her bangs would be like messy like she was having a breakdown

Carly would debut in a scene laying next to her boyfriend in the moonlight on their bed looking up at the ceiling.

They would eventually meet up and drive down a highway together and at the end

Charli would be standing out in the rain looking at her man saying "it's charli baby"

and in Outta My Head would start with the name n stuff but the first scene would  be Tove waking up in a glittery bed

then walking through her house dancing and the backup dancers start waking up too.

and ALMA would walk out of the bathroom and start walking next to Tove and they would sing together while walking downstairs

then Charli would meet them out on the sidewalk and they walk together and the backup dancers are trailing them

the setting would look like japan or like even france. some very prominent city.

and then they would just walk through the city singing and like emotionally dancing and the backup dancers would

just follow them and then at the end charli leaves, alma walks back into the bathroom and tove lays back down in the glittery bed.

WOW

p9M3izb.gif