Fluorine

Charli XCX

if we dont get no angel like this year im unstanning it has been such a long and hard time since i first heard it live and like honestly i just cant go on much longer like i cant take this constant hate crime and homophobia its honestly too much emotionally and ive. had. it.

giphy.gif

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Can you guys just leak Taxi & Round & Round. No Angel and Party 4 U are supposed to be released so idc about them, but she's literally never going to release R&R and Taxi

Literally she already said taxi isn't going to be on the album

Leak it already :@

So can anyone record some songs, sign with Atlantic, receive an account for that site and get Party 4 U?

Also, apparently there are some versions of Round & Round, you could share with us at least one of them.

So can anyone record some songs, sign with Atlantic, receive an account for that site and get Party 4 U?

Also, apparently there are some versions of Round & Round, you could share with us at least one of them.

I feel like that's probably more doable than charli dropping XCX3 the party album on us smfh