Fluorine

Charli XCX

sis... Charli's a flop but she brought more traffic to Lana's own forum than Lana could ever? 

ezgif-5-e9058532cf.gif

lol ok

thats simply incorrect. she isnt a flop, but when songs like the UV outtakes and rural songs leaked, there was MASSIVE online traffic, much bigger than this thread. .

and why cant everyone stan their own faves without hate.. for fucks sake

i know, diamonds is a jam

i can't believe that we'll probably never get a live performance of come to my party. in my dreams she performs it at like the VMA's or something and there are pyrotechnics and the staples centre is quaking because AG cranked the bass on that shit and he's on stage in the back probably tweaking or something and miss charles is in 14 inch gogo boots and glitter rains from the ceiling while she runs around the stage popping bottles of champagne into the audience

i can't believe that we'll probably never get a live performance of come to my party. in my dreams she performs it at like the VMA's or something and there are pyrotechnics and the staples centre is quaking because AG cranked the bass on that shit and he's on stage in the back probably tweaking or something and miss charles is in 14 inch gogo boots and glitter rains from the ceiling while she runs around the stage popping bottles of champagne into the audience

AND PINK BALLOONS COME DOWN OUT OF THE CEILING OH MY GOD IVE HAD THIS DREAM

thats simply incorrect. she isnt a flop, but when songs like the UV outtakes and rural songs leaked, there was MASSIVE online traffic, much bigger than this thread. .

and why cant everyone stan their own faves without hate.. for fucks sake

the only reason why this thread is so active in a Lana Del Rey site is because Charli is too irrelevant to have her own site so they come here lol