Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone know if the exchange tracks are low hanging fruit in trading circles?

I think its not out there Iike that.....I have a feeIing that onIy a few seIect peopIe them...Iike dennis/ecIipse.....and a few here were just bIessed acces to the Ieaks :crossed:

If it was Iow hanging froot then music maffia wouIdve aIready had it and proposed a price for it...they are rare songs :ohno:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I think its not out there Iike that.....I have a feeIing that onIy a few seIect peopIe them...Iike dennis/ecIipse.....and a few here were just bIessed acces to the Ieaks :crossed:

If it was Iow hanging froot then music maffia wouIdve aIready had it and proposed a price for it...they are rare songs :ohno:

Ahhh that explains it. Ugh why won't they be kind to us and leak! They were premiered back in 2016!!!! FFS!

And by the way I love your Taxi cover it sounds like a real Sophie demo

Ahhh that explains it. Ugh why won't they be kind to us and leak! They were premiered back in 2016!!!! FFS!

And by the way I love your Taxi cover it sounds like a real Sophie demo

aw thnx....thats reaIIy nice....one of the onIy good things coming out of this desperation.....giphy.gif

EDIT: https://soundcloud.com/user-471106229/taxi  it has aIready over 268 streams in just a few days...im SHOOK...a HIT!giphy.gif

I love how instead of distorted unlistenable snippets, we now get pictures of the files instead.. idk which one is worsebkUuxMX.png

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I love how instead of distorted unlistenable snippets, we now get pictures of the files instead.. idk which one is worsebkUuxMX.png

They reaIIy enjoy torturing us dont they...bkUuxMX.png

What is this? We'll see in 4 days.

https://soundcloud.com/oshsoio/xcx-world

bkUuxMX.png wait at that stem.....asdfghjk SHOOKbkUuxMX.pngbkUuxMX.png

Shooketh! No angel is coming!

What is this? We'll see in 4 days.

https://soundcloud.com/oshsoio/xcx-world

Guys I'm trying so hard not to hype myself up for this because if it disappoints I will literally need to put my counselor on speed dial I'm feeling fragile what do we think this is?? Does anyone know much about he SoundCloud account?

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

They reaIIy enjoy torturing us dont they...bkUuxMX.png

bkUuxMX.png wait at that stem.....asdfghjk SHOOKbkUuxMX.pngbkUuxMX.png

We already have that stem sis :toofunny: , from the ATAP stem pack.

Guys I'm trying so hard not to hype myself up for this because if it disappoints I will literally need to put my counselor on speed dial I'm feeling fragile what do we think this is?? Does anyone know much about he SoundCloud account?

Actually, I think it's a new account (I've never seen it before) and here it's the bio:

Charli XCX Masterpost (1.25.18)

Day

1: Stems √

2:

3:

4:

5:

Come on, leak the Vroom Vroom EP stems :defeated:

We already have that stem sis :toofunny: , from the ATAP stem pack.

Actually, I think it's a new account (I've never seen it before) and here it's the bio:

Charli XCX Masterpost (1.25.18)

Day

1: Stems √

2:

3:

4:

5:

Come on, leak the Vroom Vroom EP stems :defeated:

im not expecting anything new