Fluorine

Charli XCX

I came here to see if any of y'all were speculating about who ripped good sis, Charli off.

I wonder who she is firing shots at. Marina? Her label? Sophie? AG? Who?!

the barista at Starbucks overcharged her 

ya'll who ripped off charli

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/955171976884076544

(@atlantic)

I came here to see if any of y'all were speculating about who ripped good sis, Charli off.

LMFAOOO omg all the comments under that tweet are like "spill the tea" "spill the tea" "spill the tea sis" "spill the *gif of tea*" "spill it sis" and it has me dying omg I hate twitter stans  :lmao:

LMFAOOO omg all the comments under that tweet are like "spill the tea" "spill the tea" "spill the tea sis" "spill the *gif of tea*" "spill it sis" and it has me dying omg I hate twitter stans  :lmao:

LMAO Can you blame them!? We are all so desperate for the album, that we are now using potential gossip to sate our thirst.

It's a sad state of affairs.

But the repetition of Stan twitter is kind of weird. It's like a creepy hivemind.

the replies have a rip off of boom clap, a rip off of london queen, and the serayah photoshoot that looks like n1a

LMAO Can you blame them!? We are all so desperate for the album, that we are now using potential gossip to sate our thirst.

It's a sad state of affairs.

But the repetition of Stan twitter is kind of weird. It's like a creepy hivemind.

I haven't seen you here in a while, welcome back!

https://twitter.com/cyberhrt/status/954769540067586048

first, this gave me major anxiety 

second, can vroom vroom actually start becoming a meme in 2018 so charli can finally go back to being relevant

mess at the charli drag in that second half 

we don't support unmerited XCX slander in this house 

we only support our queen winning 

I haven't seen you here in a while, welcome back!

mess at the charli drag in that second half

we don't support unmerited XCX slander in this house

we only support our queen winning

Thank you, I have been lurking mostly lol.

But it's great to be back. Reading the thread backwards was definitely... interesting lmao. The 17th of January was a messy day in this thread.

Edit: putting post here because I don't want to clog the thread up with my posts.

But the meme thing is such a good idea - me mens are actually being used by record labels to generate buzz for songs. Bur Charli's flop ass label hasn't even tried that smh.