Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://twitter.com/superuItralove/status/954895839360704512

I would just like to say I loved the way True Romance and Sucker started off. Those dreamy synths in Nuclear Seasons and then the beginning of Sucker??? amazing  :defeated: . The beginning of Sucker sounds like the beginning of the movie! It's like an aerial view that flies away as the curtains are drawn to reveal Charli standing in front of a huge stadium/arena and she's ready to collect everyone's wigs one by one. Iconic. So cinematic.

Honestly I’m really fine with getting just mixtapes and don’t care much for a proper era but I can completely understand why people want an actual album with promo and visuals etc. It makes the whole stanning thing much more exciting for some people. Honestly I feel like I would be happy if she were able to at least do full out tours for these mixtapes that’s the one thing that bums me out.

I opened my phone this morning and for some reason I listened to sticky lq 13 times when I was high yesterday and I come back and yall are trying to hack Warner

leak the hq of sticky

I opened my phone this morning and for some reason I listened to sticky lq 13 times when I was high yesterday and I come back and yall are trying to hack Warner

leak the hq of sticky

Honestly I don't understand why we don't have HQ sticky yet we pretty much have like 50% of it... leak it fats..

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Anyone else still wondering about “true romance” the song? :creep:?

do you have a link to her mentioning it? I've never heard of "True Romance" the song and now I'm wondering 

leak the hq of sticky

LMFAOOO