Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sigh, remember how great things were in like March 2016. Vroom Vroom EP had just been released, Charli said XCX3 was done and the EP was an intro to the album. She was performing Round & Round, Bounce, Burn Rubber, Girls Night Out and all her shows were with SOPHIE or AG. 

We were so excited and now like 2 years later, we don't have the album and still waiting on songs she performed years ago live in studio form. However we have Pop 2 and N1A and leaks so thats...something.

Same! I was thinking about how exciting the beginning of this era was, and how even though I hated ATAP when it first came out, I was excited because it was a sign of the album coming soon  :poordat:

Same! I was thinking about how exciting the beginning of this era was, and how even though I hated ATAP when it first came out, I was excited because it was a sign of the album coming soon  :poordat:

even tho ATAP is a flop she looked the best ever in the music video

she was like READY for xcx3 then the label pulled the rug from right under her 

this thread really went to shit huh

those Soundcloud leaks from yesterday are all that leaked, right? just asking so I can keep up with shit in this clown fiesta of a thread

te deseo, cariño