Fluorine

Charli XCX

oh tea, also i just found this P4U tweet talking about songs she all recorded in one day, sinc she lists I Got It, does that mean these songs were for POP2  :rollin:  :rollin:

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/863871361470652416

The ''POP2'' concept didn't exist then...I think that they were just making music...cuz they feIt Iike being creative...she said that in a video interview :defeated: 

BTW.....

The songs I think were meant for the aIbum were:

GNO

CTMP

ATA

GG

Bounce

HBHG

WaterfaII

CYHM

DLW

IWBWY

No Angel

Waterfall

Die 4

and maybe Queen Lizzy....im not sure tho....could just be a scrapped demo :creep: 

AN ALBUM TBH :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Well I Got It is listed right there sis  :teehee:

She's always recording, I meant that the first song made when she decided to release a mixtape was recorded in June/July. I Got It was just something they decided to rework and put in POP2. The early version was just AG production, umru was involved when they reworked the song.

and maybe Queen Lizzy....im not sure tho....could just be a scrapped demo :creep: 

lets hope it was  :creep:

She's always recording, I meant that the first song made when she decided to release a mixtape was recorded in June/July. I Got It was just something they decided to rework and put in POP2. The early version was just AG production, umru was involved when they reworked the song.

now it makes sense, gotcha, thank you <3

lets hope it was  :creep:

um no...the good sis is a sad BOPP  :trisha: She was probabIy on the aIbum tho..cuz she Ieaked together with the other aIbum tracks :oprah3: 

queen lizzy ain't THAT bad she's a cute girl that needs some work done, now waterfall is a boring ass song

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

queen lizzy ain't THAT bad she's a cute girl that needs some work done, now waterfall is a boring ass song

WaterfaII sweetie im so sorry that someone wouId say that about you...... :trisha:

Imagine thinking this  :trisha:

I'm sorry but

Waterfall >> Lucky >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queen Lizzy

break the rules >>>>>>>>>>> queen fisting

:trisha:

if you think waterfall is a bad song you've never tried drugs, are probably fat and ur moms don't love u and that's just the facts 

Lol at people not knowing Waterfall was the stripper song.

this

come on make it rain

DeveX_s-200x150.gif

come on make it pour

DeveX_s-200x150.gif

shower me in love

DeveX_s-200x150.gif

like a waterfall