Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay, so, I uploaded a remake of Round And Round to my Soundcloud (only a snippet btw) and now it's been taken down for copyright infringement.s7KhF8Y.jpg

Atlantic is so petty and homophobic lmao they’re literally blocking remasters of a live performance that will never be officially released

Like this song was made in 2015 and hasn’t been performed since 2016 wyd

It's actually getting really fucking annoying how you guys constantly go off topic or spam this thread with the same stuff day after day. This is a thread for Charli XCX, not Britney Spears. No one wants to sit here and listen to a bunch of annoying gays spamming each other about how one artist (who isn't even related to this thread?) has a crack addiction, and another doesn't. You guys are so. fucking. edgy. and cool! Get some better "insults" so the thread will be at least entertaining if you're going to keep derailing it with your nonsense. Thanks!

leak girls thinking about boys

Also editing this so I don't get attacked by y'all claiming "but we're discussing charli song titles!!!" I don't care about the *X artist would sound so good on *x song* by Charli!" since it's actually talking about a Charli song but why are we discussing Britney Spears' lipsyncing/dancing skills and shit here of all places?

have u ever been on a pop forum???

tumblr_inline_p028ndnNfL1s5cbe0_500.jpg

It's actually getting really fucking annoying how you guys constantly go off topic or spam this thread with the same stuff day after day. This is a thread for Charli XCX, not Britney Spears. No one wants to sit here and listen to a bunch of annoying gays spamming each other about how one artist (who isn't even related to this thread?) has a crack addiction, and another doesn't. You guys are so. fucking. edgy. and cool! Get some better "insults" so the thread will be at least entertaining if you're going to keep derailing it with your nonsense. Thanks!

leak girls thinking about boys

Also editing this so I don't get attacked by y'all claiming "but we're discussing charli song titles!!!" I don't care about the *X artist would sound so good on *x song* by Charli!" since it's actually talking about a Charli song but why are we discussing Britney Spears' lipsyncing/dancing skills and shit here of all places?

i'm screaming

this is what you do when you tease amazing songs and don't release them

gays are this pressed, miss charlotte

this is your fault

Just a friendly reminder that copyright strikes mean nothing when it comes to the release of a song. Atlantic and co. own the rights to Charli’s material, and that means they can take down songs whether it’s material that’s been officially released, leaked online, or performed live. Websites have systems to detect songs (I guess through some sort of database) to remove songs when they can, or they could just be found and reported/removed. Some live videos sound better than others, and that’s why some are removed and some aren’t (if it’s a muffled mess, it isn’t going to be detected). Same thing can apply to unreleased songs or official material that’s been edited.

What I’m saying is that Round and Round and Taxi or whatever song it is may be removed from SoundCloud for the next 50 years but it doesn’t mean they’re suddenly going to be released. Charli and her label and her publishers still own the rights to those songs regardless. :P

And why license/copyright a track when it allegedly "won't be released?" Hmmm... kinda fishy.

I still have hope for RNR... :defeated:

Maybe Sophie and Charli could give those songs as a demo for other artists. I can clearly remember after the exchange performance she said those songs were just demos + would never be released (even No Angel at the time wasn't officialy confirmed on the XCX3) + those songs could BE given to other artists...

Just a friendly reminder that copyright strikes mean nothing when it comes to the release of a song. Atlantic and co. own the rights to Charli’s material, and that means they can take down songs whether it’s material that’s been officially released, leaked online, or performed live. Websites have systems to detect songs (I guess through some sort of database) to remove songs when they can, or they could just be found and reported/removed. Some live videos sound better than others, and that’s why some are removed and some aren’t (if it’s a muffled mess, it isn’t going to be detected). Same thing can apply to unreleased songs or official material that’s been edited.

What I’m saying is that Round and Round and Taxi or whatever song it is may be removed from SoundCloud for the next 50 years but it doesn’t mean they’re suddenly going to be released. Charli and her label and her publishers still own the rights to those songs regardless. :P

I don't think anyone was expecting a release or needed an obvious explanation. I think we were just triggered cause it said "Track" instead of Round and Round or some variation of that

I wouIdn't be mad if CharIi reIeases XCX3 with mostIy aII new songs on it....that means we'II get more songs...and she couId even top the Ieaked aIbum...

:angie:  

I do need the songs to stiII be PC Music tho :oprah3: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Maybe Sophie and Charli could give those songs as a demo for other artists. I can clearly remember after the exchange performance she said those songs were just demos + would never be released (even No Angel at the time wasn't officialy confirmed on the XCX3) + those songs could BE given to other artists...

That will just grow the thirst for Charli's vocals, I mean we have 3 versions of Daddy Knows and it's still not enough for some people who need Charli's vocals

I wouIdn't be mad if CharIi reIeases XCX3 with mostIy aII new songs on it...Iike...that means we'II get more materiaI...and she couId even top these demo's...

:angie:  

I do need the songs to stiII be PC Music tho :oprah3: 

That's probably the hackers plot. They probably hacked her drive in advance and had the songs, then in August realized nothing new was being uploaded and leaked the songs and snippets in hopes she would change the album, and it worked.

What's monstrous and fucked up is that now only the little holes @dennis and @@diplo have these songs and Charli won't release what is already in other's hands