Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just because Britney sucked a dick at 16 and got a record deal in the '90s doesn't mean she's talented. She used to dance well, and that effort slipped away.

what was the best thing you got after sucking a dick? Chlamydia? 

20292_900.gif

Another day another crisis triggered by miss obesicassie - you need to behave! How dare you compare a legend to a pauper! Charli xcx is cute and a hobbie for us but jesusney.... she invented pop culture! Learn your history of pop music pls x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GudXN4BEuo 

:fabcat:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

The fact that peopIe don't reaIise that I'm a fan of britney is so dumb IoI...I never said that she wasn't a Iegend.....I was simpIy giving FACTS  :lmao: 

I've never even dragged her in this thread :toofunny: 

lol has Britney ever sang live?

girl don't even talk about live singing when charli these days sounds like a cracked out hungover goat from all that partying, you seem very enthusiastic about discussing britney tho can I direct you to either breatheheavy or the britney spears thread we have here

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

The fact that peopIe don't reaIise that I'm a fan of britney is so dumb IoI...I never said that she wasn't a Iegend.....I was simpIy giving FACTS  :lmao: 

I've never even dragged her in this thread :toofunny: 

These people are so pressed. You should make another cover :)

why don't we spam her social medias talking about exchange tracks? idk something that she'll seeeeee  :defeated:  

I study computer engineering. lol I'm actually trying to understand how to use twitter API to create a robot and send various tweets about these songs lol it's not hard but I just don't have enough time to spend on this

How did some of these gays get some of the leaks from that site tho... like does one of them work with WMG?

They got a Iogin? or found her Iogin info on her GoogIe Drive? Or they hacked the site?  :defeated: 

Stop saying shit about Brit but I will not accept people saying Charli cant sing well live. Just listen to her itunes performance and shit. She's using autotune but she knows how to sing and so does Britney  :crossed:

I think charli has a really emotive voice with a really unique vocal colour and sang really well in the TR era but these days it's come very apparent to me that she hasn't been taking care of her voice but hopefully that'll change soon 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Stop saying shit about Brit but I will not accept people saying Charli cant sing well live. Just listen to her itunes performance and shit. She's using autotune but she knows how to sing and so does Britney  :crossed:

Thats old tho. Charli does sound really rough lately tho. When she really tries she can do pretty well but a large number of her performances after the ATAP era have been pretty rough because she probably isnt lookinafter her voice that well. Still an awesome performer tho

I study computer engineering. lol I'm actually trying to understand how to use twitter API to create a robot and send various tweets about these songs lol it's not hard but I just don't have enough time to spend on this

you're a legend and we've been knew