Fluorine

Charli XCX

What's so great about Britney Spears? Her lip sync? Her fat extra skin hick neck she tries to hide with hair and necklaces? I thought we all collectively agreed that she's trash after 2008 when people with real talent and voices were signed. #Confused

Not my member title being BabyBlue and lessors like Diplo thinking I stan Sky Ferreira LOL

oh  :toofunny:

How is making fun of Sky Ferreira changing the fact that Britney has ghost singers in her songs and literally every song has been written for her? It's also so easy to throw off people with an old avatar. Pretty sure we know Sky is DONE.

But see I'm not delusional, I know Sky Ferreira is done. Unlike Britney fans who cling to 1999.

How is making fun of Sky Ferreira changing the fact that Britney has ghost singers in her songs and literally every song has been written for her? It's also so easy to throw off people with an old avatar. Pretty sure we know Sky is DONE.

But see I'm not delusional, I know Sky Ferreira is done. Unlike Britney fans who cling to 1999.

i dont know why but i related that quote to charli

i dont really care about sky sis her best song is lost in my bedroom, i love it xo

What's so great about Britney Spears? Her lip sync? Her fat extra skin hick neck she tries to hide with hair and necklaces? I thought we all collectively agreed that she's trash after 2008 when people with real talent and voices were signed. #Confused

Uh the fact she has HIT songs that are actually good?

Her superior performance skills?

Her power to be a worldwide phenomena from the age of 16?

Call me when Carlotta or Skanky have even remotely 1% of the legendary status of Ms Spears.

Not my member title being BabyBlue and lessors like Diplo thinking I stan Sky Ferreira LOL

The absolute LIES! I love how she gets you seething!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's actually getting really fucking annoying how you guys constantly go off topic or spam this thread with the same stuff day after day. This is a thread for Charli XCX, not Britney Spears. No one wants to sit here and listen to a bunch of annoying gays spamming each other about how one artist (who isn't even related to this thread?) has a crack addiction, and another doesn't. You guys are so. fucking. edgy. and cool! Get some better "insults" so the thread will be at least entertaining if you're going to keep derailing it with your nonsense. Thanks!

leak girls thinking about boys

Also editing this so I don't get attacked by y'all claiming "but we're discussing charli song titles!!!" I don't care about the *X artist would sound so good on *x song* by Charli!" since it's actually talking about a Charli song but why are we discussing Britney Spears' lipsyncing/dancing skills and shit here of all places?

Uh the fact she has HIT songs that are actually good?

Her superior performance skills?

Her power to be a worldwide phenomena from the age of 16?

Call me when Carlotta or Skanky have even remotely 1% of the legendary status of Ms Spears.

The absolute LIES! I love how she gets you seething!

lol

Call me when every female artist post 2008 hasn't already shat and annhilated Britney. Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy B, Ariana Grande, ADELE, women with real voices. She doesn't get me "seething", she literally ripped off a Drake song for her sleep over abortion. Spears has been done since '06.

If your favorite artists can't write their own songs or sing live, don't even quote me.

Anyway hey cunt @@diplo leak Round and Round.

Literally the truth, anyone who disagrees is delusional beyond measure.

Lol funny how you think I care about sky. Lol and Britney cracked out in 2007, but I'm not surprised you got that wrong too.

Obviously you don't care, there's nothing to care. No music, no videos, no shows, no career...  :oprah3:

Boy, you got me freaking out
You got me spinning round tonight
Round, and round, and round, round
Boy, it's like a rodeo
We're on a rollercoaster ride
Round, and round, and round, round

IODtxFF.gifIODtxFF.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES