Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think anyone was expecting a release or needed an obvious explanation. I think we were just triggered cause it said "Track" instead of Round and Round or some variation of that

Someone literally mentioned the possibility of a release on the previous page. And it seems every other day someone mentions how Round and Round was removed from SoundCloud or the Exchange tracks were removed from YouTube so “it must mean they’re being released”... it’s obviously not that obvious. I’m just trying to avoid people continuously getting their hopes up. :P

I think after all this thirst and crazy leaks era we've been through, I dont think Charles would ever make any kind of performance with songs she will never release for us. Thats frustrating...  :defeated:

actually, i'd prefer that. If she didn't ever perform No Angel, Round and Round, Taxi etc. I wouldn't be thinking about them everyday knowing they won't be leaked/released for a long time   :oprah3:

actually, i'd prefer that. If she didn't ever perform No Angel, Round and Round, Taxi etc. I wouldn't be thinking about them everyday knowing they'll never come out  :oprah3:

same :crossed: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

actually, i'd prefer that. If she didn't ever perform No Angel, Round and Round, Taxi etc. I wouldn't be thinking about them everyday knowing they'll never be leaked/released for a long time   :oprah3:

They are sooooo amazing I will never understand why those songs dont even get an ep release

actually, i'd prefer that. If she didn't ever perform No Angel, Round and Round, Taxi etc. I wouldn't be thinking about them everyday knowing they won't be leaked/released for a long time   :oprah3:

honestly.

performing songs live and never releasing them it's the worst thing an artist could do. what's the point? 

This, but we will end up hearing these songs at some point, it's literally just a matter of time. Just let the traders do what they do and one day we will get a link.

This, but we will end up hearing these songs at some point, it's literally just a matter of time. Just let the traders do what they do and one day we will get a link.

The exchange songs are not being traded tho...a seIect few have them and are simpIy hoarding them to torture us with short LQ snippets  :trisha: 

Maybe Sophie and Charli could give those songs as a demo for other artists. I can clearly remember after the exchange performance she said those songs were just demos + would never be released (even No Angel at the time wasn't officialy confirmed on the XCX3) + those songs could BE given to other artists...

I wouIdn't be mad if CharIi reIeases XCX3 with mostIy aII new songs on it....that means we'II get more songs...and she couId even top the Ieaked aIbum...

:angie:  

I do need the songs to stiII be PC Music tho :oprah3: 

I'm unstanning if we at the very least don't get no angel or some PC music on the album :oprah3: that's honestly a hate crime and I'm not here for it

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

The exchange songs are not being traded tho...a seIect few have them and are simpIy hoarding them to torture us with short LQ snippets  :trisha: 

One day they will send it to the right gay who will trade it etc, it's the same old case that happens with all these leaks.

And honestly SAME. It pisses me off when new music is teased or performed especially when they're as anthemic as the exchange tracks... like... don't perform music you don't intend to release what's the point, she doesn't perform every demo she's ever created so why these... it's inhumane and cruel

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

honestly.

performing songs live and never releasing them it's the worst thing an artist could do. what's the point? 

it's our punishment for letting True Romance and Sucker flop 

more_from_artist.gif?1487119447

I still have faith for no angel after her tweet though... what could 'Alive and well' mean if she didn't have any plans for them

I agree, I hope that it means if they're not reworked, polished and put on the album she at least puts them on another mixtape

but knowing our luck alive and well might mean she'll perform them when she goes on tour but never give us .mp3 versions sos

more_from_artist.gif?1487119447

I guess charli is no angel 

also with the 2018 leaks I feel like charli probably gives like "friends" and music business people her songs to listen to cuz she thinks there isn't a demand for them unlike Beyonce who probably makes people sign NDA's and like give up their first born child if they leak anything

im assuming the reason people on this forum don't leak tracks is because they  got the songs from a friend, right? and don't want to make that friend mad and never give them another unreleased song?

cuz if they're just doing it to be nazis  :crossed:

im assuming the reason people on this forum don't leak tracks is because they  got the songs from a friend, right? and don't want to make that friend mad and never give them another unreleased song?

cuz if they're just doing it to be nazis  :crossed:

That is part of the probIem.....but the biggest probIem I have with them is their teasing with LQ snippets that are a just a few seconds long :trisha: 

when the fuck did this thread turn into a britney spears bashing party? y'all need to get off the crack. Charli has said so many times that Britney is one her biggest influences call me when Liz or any other ugly ass pop girl u stan will release something at the level of Blackout which Britney was the exec producer on. Show some respect bitch, thank you x  :awkney:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7