Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm about to be fucking dumb so listen close girls: how is vroom vroom a pc project? the whole thing is done by sophie, and his only affiliation to pc is qt, but he's not signed. does that still make vroom vroom pc? lol

He 

photo-25436.jpg?_r=1523773095

Anyway you're dumb if you think Sophie's only affiliation to PCM is QT :lmao:  plus A. G. worked on it too + Hannah is featured, Bradley & Pablo did art & video direction, etc

d2z2Mep.png

He 

sophie has also worked with ag cook on out of my head, moteur action remix, lipgloss, atap, paradise and also with danny on fantasy 

oh yaaa oops

He 

photo-25436.jpg?_r=1523773095

Anyway you're dumb if you think Sophie's only affiliation to PCM is QT :lmao:  plus A. G. worked on it too + Hannah is featured, Bradley & Pablo did art & video direction, etc

omg a typo.... is it that deep sis lmao imagine being a flawless twink

it really butters my muffin when people act like they're some sort of insider who's qualified enough to make the kinds of statements people have made on here...

there's a difference between speculation and just being a twat  

this thread needed this

on the "people slandering Charli and her label every 5 seconds" comment, it really butters my muffin when people act like they're some sort of insider who's qualified enough to make the kinds of statements people have made on here...

there's a difference between speculation and just being a twat

For me personally, I just try and apply what I know about the music industry and imagine if I was a label, how I'd do business. Like I'm already a business-minded kind of person and live the corporate grind everyday. It's just that "time is money" frame of mind that I have.

I mean, Charli puts in the time but the girl's gotta get paid! I want buy her new music and there are still songs out there that we know the time went into writing and recording them, but there still physically isn't an end product to even purchase. We physically can't buy the music we know exists, to justify her time, or the label's time, so where is that raw return of investment coming from? Time is valuable right? Like that's just how people make a living...

And the way the music industry works... Idk, it just doesn't make sense. I physically want to give Charli (and Atlantic) my money for these XCX3 songs, but we physically can't... I'm saying it here right now, "Take my money, Atlantic!" but Atlantic says "no." lol