Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lol wow Charli fans are seriously so ungrateful...... she gives us so much fucking music and people are still complaining? Yes her label won't let her release her album but she has found other ways to put out music that is actually good. I mean 20 songs released last year, countless performed live and now another single and promises of a lot more music this year and STILL complaints?

Seriously. It really baffles me that people complain -_- when she literally spoils us and still is engaging with her fanbase. Literally if we weren’t constantly trying to leak her music she would be releasing those songs. In my opinions yeah waiting to hear something you’ve gotten a taste of from a live video can be tedious but literally disrespecting her artistic integrity and making it harder for her to release music because you need instant gratification is really ridiculous. A lot of the xcx 3 leaked songs could’ve been released but they just had to be leaked and eaten up. I’m definitely guilty of it as wel but can’t help feeling responsible for the reason that those won’t see the light of day because her label has no Interest in a project that won’t profit them or the artist since everyone already has the material. Angels need to put respect on Charli at times and stop groaning and complaining whenever they don’t get whatever song they want from her.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Sis your late the album except for No Angel leaked August last year

i meant the release date of 5itm just in case it wasn't going to be released so soon

i don't know if i want to listen to the album though lol

but do you have a link?

i meant the release date of 5itm just in case it wasn't going to be released so soon

i don't know if i want to listen to the album though lol

but do you have a link?

Ye can someone link XCX3 leaks and leaks such as Paris please? Lost all my files 

Literally if we weren’t constantly trying to leak her music she would be releasing those songs. In my opinions yeah waiting to hear something you’ve gotten a taste of from a live video can be tedious but literally disrespecting her artistic integrity and making it harder for her to release music because you need instant gratification is really ridiculous. A lot of the xcx 3 leaked songs could’ve been released but they just had to be leaked and eaten up. I’m definitely guilty of it as wel but can’t help feeling responsible for the reason that those won’t see the light of day because her label has no Interest in a project that won’t profit them or the artist since everyone already has the material.

omg i completely agree that's why i feel guilty listening to leaks sometimes

I'm in my element ever day birthday cake, you want a piece cause it's tasty

We on a roll we don't stop till the bottles all pop and the pills drop, we wasted

It's 5 in the morning and I'm goin all in, I'm busy ballin

Funny how wherever I wanna go you wanna be there too 

Pull up and stunt with your clique

Glacier all up on your wrist

Think you the sickest, like you got diseases, but you aint got nothin on this

I can see you talk got a big mouth

Would you stick around for the comedown?

24/7, I'm 356

Wait for me heaven I'm here till I die

tumblr_p0limvqpHu1uk8y5po1_250.gif

Blame It On U will always be THAT song.  :legend:

omg miss charles SNAPPED with that one

Could you imagine how awful Pop 2 would have been if Dorian Electra was trying to pull it off...............................

LMAOOOOOOOO true but imagine solo dorian femmebot