Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly this song is... nice. It kinda gives me the vibe that she’s just getting started. If her labels smart they would give her more creative control, actually promote her music past random hype videos(boys), stop forcing her to perform songs that don’t actually represent her as an artist anymore (boom clap (especially fucking fancy... like that’s so... embarrassing) , actually give her a budget to do more creative things to gain traction and more support aka iconic videos. And actually promoting her fucking music in was that makes it accessible, even her more experimental stuff. She could literally be the next Madonna or could’ve been and they’ve reduced her to being the modern day equivalent of Cindy Lauper.

I also have 2 ideas:

Porsche as a single (never gonna happen but really could’ve and could’ve been a hit in the top 20 especially with a hype video)

Should’ve just released vroom vroom as a single and then kept the other songs to realease a vroom vroom ep with added songs like No angle and round and round. Bc I’m tired of hearing my sisters complain (also never going to happen)

the studio version is MUCH better than the live show. i love it but i don't want this whole trappy post malone vibe to be xcx3. justice for bubblegum pop bitches

also does anyone know if the artwork is by hannah diamond?

Why not have both? A pop buffet?

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Not to be c*nty but... 5 In the morning is literally a song about keeping the party going at 5... in the morning lol. I think most gays don’t like it because a lot of them can’t really identify with hip hop for “some” reason. To me, this is a good song not a BOPington. But like something that would be playing while I get a speeding ticket or at a chill kickback party that most people would be ok with hearing. I think this is just one of the many styles that charli is kind of showing us that she’s capable of executing in good way. Is it an anthem I can get my life to and rage to? No. But it doesn’t need to be this is literally like so True romance charli but tweaked to fit 2018’s. Music trends and narritves. Can’t wait to see what this heaux does next. Probably nothing Bc her label will just be dissonant. :(

Nah I actually love hip hop, R&B etc let's not use the typical gay sterotype to excuse a song being bad just cause I love Charli doesn't mean I should be all over everything she does. In saying that the cover is absolutely amazing and I am glad that she's finally releasing music 

Just hoping FOML is gonna be released too!

does charli even know 5itm is out lmao she hasn't said a word about it

she just put it up on youtube, the hole release of it seems so discreet wtf.

Nah I actually love hip hop, R&B etc let's not use the typical gay sterotype to excuse a song being bad just cause I love Charli doesn't mean I should be all over everything she does. In saying that the cover is absolutely amazing and I am glad that she's finally releasing music 

Don’t make something personal that wasn’t. All love angle. I don’t think that you should be all over it either( I think round and round sucks but s majority love it) But genrerally speaking this song is getting a lot of hate for most of the reasons that I stated. People literally don’t like this song because it’s different. I was mostly criticizing the fact that you like compared this song to ATAP saying that at least that song fit the party song when this is literally a party song. Just not a bop that gives some the fantasy they want. Sorry if it came off the wrong way ❤️

I agree tho with FOML being released I think 5ITM actually like works well with everything we’ve been hearing from her

does charli even know 5itm is out lmao she hasn't said a word about it

She was taking a xnanax induced anxiety nap in Taylor Swift’s dungeon

Everyone should stream it so charolette can have a budget for the video...or buy it on iTunes if you have the funds.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Okay what’s this Deadstream (Rostam Version) remix feat. Charli about? It’s from 2016 apparently. By Jim-E Stack? :toofunny: :rip: for real??? When did this happen wtf this song is AMAZING.

Good, isn't it? It's when she first discovered proper autotune I think.

:spice:

tbh I think this is a super natural progression of the party theme, like she's kinda going the tove lo route of being partied the fuck out to the point it's lost all of its magic and fun and like, everyone's drunk and drugged out and sweaty n stuff and shes just getting mad at anyone who even thinks it's time to stop partying even tho there's like, no party left

like this song takes place 2 hours after after the afterparty and like, 8 hours after girls night out, thats just how it goes

X----into me, into you----X

tbh I think this is a super natural progression of the party theme, like she's kinda going the tove lo route of being partied the fuck out to the point it's lost all of its magic and fun and like, everyone's drunk and drugged out and sweaty n stuff and shes just getting mad at anyone who even thinks it's time to stop partying even tho there's like, no party left

like this song takes place 2 hours after after the afterparty and like, 8 hours after girls night out, thats just how it goes

Man... you're almost breaking into concept album territory lol, that's a cool take on it.

Lol wow Charli fans are seriously so ungrateful...... she gives us so much fucking music and people are still complaining? Yes her label won't let her release her album but she has found other ways to put out music that is actually good. I mean 20 songs released last year, countless performed live and now another single and promises of a lot more music this year and STILL complaints? 

FzytWEW.png

I’m so happy I’m loving 5ITM now and i really feel like she’s got stuff planned and coming up and that’s exciting. I love being a Charli XCX fan.

"Charles, you got me freakin" out, you got me spinnin' ROUND tonight!" (...iconic melody) :defeated: lol

Seriously though, I hope it's coming... I hope it's ALL coming!

@FckyeahCharli: “In the press release of Charli XCX’s new single “5 In The Morning” Atlantic Records noted that Charli XCX “has been working solidly in the studio over the past months, the fruit of which will be rolled out over the summer with a series of releases.”

@FckyeahCharli: “In the press release of Charli XCX’s new single “5 In The Morning” Atlantic Records noted that Charli XCX “has been working solidly in the studio over the past months, the fruit of which will be rolled out over the summer with a series of releases.”

...but ...but all the next level PC music material from literally years ago now? :crai: