Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok sorry to mention globelamp again but i tweeted this https://twitter.com/partycharli/status/1011289677410783232 and she blocked me sjsjksjsk it wasn't even that mean but ok ms lamp

she blocked me too and i didn't even say anything brutal, i just said trolls are going to exist regardless and there's nothing you can do. lol imagine thinking this is some horrible circumstance

she wants to play the victim card too and pretend she didn't say anything after like viciously attacking charli for days... fucking idiot

does anyone know why charli/ atlantic chose the invisible men no angel over sophie's? Is atlantic transphobic? They seem more keen to release Invisible Men production... lol tryna make Fancy 2.0 happen? 

i think we've come to the conclusion that it's just how much SOPHIE charges for her production. I guess Atlantic ain't having it

giphy.gif

does anyone know why charli/ atlantic chose the invisible men no angel over sophie's? Is atlantic transphobic? They seem more keen to release Invisible Men production... lol tryna make Fancy 2.0 happen? 

It was originally done by The Invisible Men, then SOPHIE remixed it for the shows, and the version we have is a hybrid of both.

BzhmW.png

It was originally done by The Invisible Men, then SOPHIE remixed it for the shows, and the version we have is a hybrid of both.

according to Genius, the final version is by Saltwives ands the Invisible Men

i think we've come to the conclusion that it's just how much SOPHIE charges for her production. I guess Atlantic ain't having it

Sophie produced Liz's "When I Rule the World" and I dont think she paid thousands of $$$ for it to be released

Charli should have paid for it herself then  :hooker: would have been worth it imo 

Sophie produced Liz's "When I Rule the World" and I dont think she paid thousands of $$$ for it to be released

yeah the only person who ever complained about sophie being expensive was brooke candy lol

Charli should have paid for it herself then :hooker: would have been worth it imo

yeah the only person who ever complained about sophie being expensive was brooke candy lol

omg that tea was true??? I couldnt stop laughing when someone said Sophie was charging 10k for oh Yeah

To be honest, I’m not sure how the whole “Sophie is too expensive” thing has grown such legs since the Oh Yeah incident...

... surely Sophie can’t be more expensive than Stargate, Max Martin, BloodPop, or even The Insivible Men... right? :P

No, I'm sure that's not it. She's released SOPHIE stuff before omg & it's probably just because some kind of agreement between her and The Invisible Men. Also, it's possible that she only wrote the new bridge with them, and that might be part of it too. This isn't just the demo that SOPHIE worked with, that bridge is totally new. 

No, it's just the Invisible Men. :/ I mean I guess all y'all are gonna just have to wait for the production credits to be added to Spotify or Tidal but I am 99.9% sure that the SOPHIE production isn't on the final version at all. Even if it's similar, she won't be credited. 

Charli should have paid for it herself then  :hooker: would have been worth it imo 

omg that tea was true??? I couldnt stop laughing when someone said Sophie was charging 10k for oh Yeah

No, Charli probably could have paid for the SOPHIE version. Like @@diplo said, there was probably some kind of agreement or understanding between her and The Invisible Men...and we know that she got very little if any money for the mixtape budgets, and SOPHIE was on three of those song & obviously the whole Vroom Vroom project. I don't think it's as simple as money. 

Brooke's also been shady as Hell about "Oh Yeah," because on the Instagram livestream she said she couldn't put it out because of her "new direction" or something like that. Additionally, without her being signed, it's possible that SOPHIE wanted to ensure she got her money's worth, because most artists have SOME kind of agreement in place to pay producers and writers royalties...unlike Brooke, who's so punk she only wants to release free music.

That's why her new stuff is gonna be MNDR heavy.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  MNDR just takes the royalties from that Flume song & the Charli songs she worked on & pours it into "punk" music for Brooke on their new label. 

LIZ was/is with Mad decent, Brooke Candy is independent. 2 differences you really can’t compare what one price is to another person ykwim? But I was basing my statement off of what Brooke said when I probably shouldn’t have but the real question is why is Atlantic so hesitant with SOPHIE? If money wasn’t a complete issue it really shouldn’t have been a problem. I do believe it is probably contract related w/ the Invisible Men

giphy.gif

Idk the whole deal but isn’t Atlantic the one that got into trouble for not paying producer’s their full royalties due to calling albums “mixtapes” ??? hmm

yeah lmao. i think it was mostly rap & rap producers but i've wondered before if n1a was one of 'em. A. G. & Danny probably aren't charging much, though...just gotta wonder about John Hill, he could probably get away with charging a lot. 

LIZ was/is with Mad decent, Brooke Candy is independent. 2 differences you really can’t compare what one price is to another person ykwim? But I was basing my statement off of what Brooke said when I probably shouldn’t have but the real question is why is Atlantic so hesitant with SOPHIE? If money wasn’t a complete issue it really shouldn’t have been a problem. I do believe it is probably contract related w/ the Invisible Men

;)

why do you change your avi everyday?

chile he stans melanie martinez

NFIONDNF  :defeated:  :defeated:

we stan! dennis needs to leak HQ tho

I saw somebody say a few pages back that a MQ of Sticky leaked, does anybody have a link??

We have a patched version w LQ and MQ. it's a mess

white mercedes sounds exactly like Poppy song aka altar

nooo   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

BTW, made this and what do y'all fink  :hooker:

http://picosong.com/w9VZG/