Fluorine

Charli XCX

taste strikes again. Lipgloss, RWM, Drugs, 3AM, Dreamer, White Roses, ILY2 and Babygirl are the best songs on N1A  :makeup:

i love babygirl but it did NOT belong on N1A

ILY2 is such a gem and deserved more...

that bridge...danny l harle did not come to PLAY

I don't understand y'all's issue with the final studio of no angel, SOPHIE'S Isn't all that different.

Y'all just like to complain about everything

Honestly. I feel like if the credits of this version said SOPHIE instead of Invisible Men half of the whiners would be nutting over it lmao. It really is not that different.

I’m pretty sure she does but I wonder if Charli knows about the leak/early release. I don’t want her to think we leaked them!!

Also that lava lamp character was found dead https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1011330830692732933?s=21

Ms light fitting us trying to get away with being a bitch for no reason without apologising to charli. No wonder why she's a tswift stan lmao

j14CYJi.png

lucky on full blast in bed with lights off is kind of a mood

It makes me cry every time I listen to it. I was sexually assaulted this year & it's very hard on me sometimes, and the person who did it to me (who was a friend of mine who claimed he's straight so wtf) went through a hard time after that, but now he seems in a better place, and as childish as it sounds, it makes me upset.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

It makes me cry every time I listen to it. I was sexually assaulted this year & it's very hard on me sometimes, and the person who did it to me (who was a friend of mine who claimed he's straight so wtf) went through a hard time after that, but now he seems in a better place, and as childish as it sounds, it makes me upset.

that sounds horrible. i am so sorry that happened to you. i hope you are in a better place soon, sending good thoughts <3

@@I Come In Peace You're very strong for sharing that. I'm so, so sorry that you had to experience such a traumatic event. If you ever need to talk, my PMs are always open, love.  :kiss:

TjmiIK4.png

Honestly dream album tracklist would have been (w old + new tracks):

1. Roll With Me (A.G. Cook intro)

2. Roll with me 

3. 5 in The Morning

4. Waterfall

5. Die 4

6. Can You Hear Me

7. Bounce 

8. Come To My Party

9. Focus

10. Good Girls

11. Down Like Woah

12. No Angel

13. After The After Party

14. Boys

15. Girls Night Out (Extended outro version)

just already stop with these dream track list *_____________* it will never gonna happend and who cares

Honestly I kind of like seeing them. It's a fun way for some to keep the thread moving. Still it does kind of clog it up, maybe putting it under spoilers would help.