Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm so here for the 5ITM video. She looks good as fuck and it's really well shot for a video with limited number of scenes/looks.

Charli is just giving me everything I want this year and I'm so happy.

Some twat named "Dancing pineapple" commented "No Angel/Focus coming friday !" under the 5ITM video and it's got 108 likes. Jesus fucking christ that's not your announcement to make why can't you let others be surprised like Charli wanted it to be  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

5 in the morning video was a success. that is how you ball on a budget. totally in love with the feeling of the video, super low-key and underground and almost just partied out. in regards to the angels that keep announcing no angel/focus, i can only come to the conclusion of pure idiocy.

Some twat named "Dancing pineapple" commented "No Angel/Focus coming friday !" under the 5ITM video and it's got 108 likes. Jesus fucking christ that's not your announcement to make why can't you let others be surprised like Charli wanted it to be  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

its getting kinda annoying seeing the amount of people online tweeting charli about focus and no angel ......like bitch all you are doing are making the situation worse. if you listen to the songs, keep it fucking zipped and wait till Friday to tweet charli about it.

y’all really be smoking something with these rankings ......ANYWAY

GOD Tier:

1. Lipgloss

2. Drugs

GREAT Tier:

3. Blame It On U

4. ILY2

5. Babygirl

GOOD Tier:

6. White Roses

7. Dreamer

8. Emotional

9. RWM

10. 3AM

Deleted from library:

9. White Roses

10. Babygirl

giphy.gif

TjmiIK4.png

Am I the only one that loves the entirety of N1A and Pop 2 from start to finish? Maybe I'm a delusional stan but I wouldn't delete any songs lol

Holy Trinity Tier:

3AM

White Roses

Babygirl

Excellent Tier:

Emotional

ily2

Drugs

Great Tier:

Dreamer

Lipgloss

Good Tier:

Blame It On U

Roll With Me

--

and that's the tea ladies, there are zero bad songs on n1a. discussion over!

TjmiIK4.png

while i agree that 1999 bites 2002 a ton, if her label’s behind a MAX MARTIN song i’d much rather her release (under pressure) than an even more basic LA songwriter. then again, i like most of her stuff with Stargate after Break the Rules & i love Hey Boy Hey Girl...i really like when she does maximalist mainstream stuff.