Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can’t believe some of you deleted any songs off N1A or Pop2... like yeah sometimes I skip Emotional or Tears  "Drugs" or "Out Of My Head" but like they’re still good decent songs and I also listen to them sometimes smh

teaaaa!

All we need is round and round and taxi to leak because we can tell charli is completely over the vroom vroom scraps era and will never release those bops  :crossed:  like we have no angel because everyone loves it but after this months release she'll prob move onto the new xcx3 (aka white mercedes)

All we need is round and round and taxi to leak because we can tell charli is completely over the vroom vroom scraps era and will never release those bops  :crossed:  like we have no angel because everyone loves it but after this months release she'll prob move onto the new xcx3 (aka white mercedes)

asking for songs to leak it's forbidden until the end of next month. i'mma report u 

"All we need is round and round and taxi to leak"

we don't need them to leak, we need to stream focus / no angel. reported again.

ok and we're going to stream them sweatie.. im just saying they wont be listened to any other way considering charli probably wont release them

who pissed on your cereal today lmfaoooo

Are there any videos out there of Charli playing instruments? I've seen her with guitars and stuff in pictures, and her home interviews with instruments everywhere... didn't she do a lot of the instruments on her very first album?

I'm just curious how much she plays.