Fluorine

Charli XCX

yeah this whole "asking for leaks" thing is getting really annoying, it's basically spam at this point

Honestly when people say leak _______ they usually remind me of a song I forgot about so I don’t think it’s that unproductive

Anyways leak round and round charli has forgotten about it and it belongs w the gays now

Are these new singles from xcx3 or are they just on their own ? :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

now that focus and no angel are out can we stop pretending 5itm is any good?

Who's pretending? 5ITM slander is not allowed.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Who's pretending? 5ITM slander is not allowed.

It sounds like a bhad bhabie song

That part 2:04 I can see heaven :defeated:

It's one of my favorite parts! And I can't tell if it's just the live audio getting drowned out or what, but I love how the production sounds kinda "filtered" and then things start fading in, only to kinda drop back (more clearly and unfiltered this time) and build up again when Charli starts singing... and those falsettos! :flutter: :flutter:

Those clubby synth tones and bass just wreck me though! :D

It's one of my favorite parts! And I can't tell if it's just the live audio getting drowned out or what, but I love how the production sounds kinda "filtered" and then things start fading in, only to kinda drop back (more clearly and unfiltered this time) and build up again when Charli starts singing... and those falsettos! :flutter: :flutter:

Those clubby synth tones and bass just wreck me though! :D

Best pop song ever made

Best pop song ever made

It would go so well with No Angel, and Focus, and Roll With Me... Unlock It... Delicious... and GNO... Taxi... Party 4 U... I could go on and on!

Ugh, I hope it gets released sometime. Like, it's all in a similar vein as these tracks, all offer up something a bit different, but why wasn't Round and Round seemingly "good enough?" I don't get it.

Who dat?

Miss cash me outside

well bhad bhabie only serves bops .....soooooo

She went off on Gucci flip flops but like the rest of her music is um not what I'd call listenable