Fluorine

Charli XCX

I need more visuals and music videos so bad especially if she's gonna release GNO/Taxi, I wish she didn't waste a music video on 5ITM because it didn't deserve it and it was such a non thing.

I want an 80's latex roller disco themed video for GNO with scenes of her in a pink cadillac with the roof down causing chaos and running over men 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I wish. A SOPHIE x Charli collab album featuring it would be a cloud 9

Someone here a few days ago was saying something like they thought A.G. produced most of the track and SOPHIE did the drop... idk how true that is of course, but I can kinda see it.

Charli also posted an image of her, A.G., and SOPHIE a while back too and said something along the lines of like "the future" or "pop trifecta" or something, which (who knows?) COULD have some implications behind it too. Maybe there is still hope for RNR, it just isn't the right time...

Imagine an album made just by the 3 of them!

If GNO is really the Friday release, I'm excited for her. She's been waiting for ages to release this by the looks of it. However, I feel bad but like I do hope there is a B-side since we've practically had the song for almost a year now. 

8V7Yvel.png

Someone here a few days ago was saying something like they thought A.G. produced most of the track and SOPHIE did the drop... idk how true that is of course, but I can kinda see it.

Charli also posted an image of her, A.G., and SOPHIE a while back too and said something along the lines of like "the future" or "pop trifecta" or something, which (who knows?) COULD have some implications behind it too. Maybe there is still hope for RNR, it just isn't the right time...

Imagine an album made just by the 3 of them!

sorry but how would that pic of them have anything to do with R&R specifically? those 3 also did Bounce, OOMH, Lipgloss, Screw It Up, worked together during the majority of xcx3 sessions, etc. It’s just a cute collaborators/friends pic <3

d2z2Mep.png

She's finally releasing all the songs you gays kept bothering her about and now that they're slowly being released, y'all keep complaining, wanting other songs. If she wasn't bothered so frequently, she probably would be releasing new tracks not the now old ones we have all heard the live versions to a hundred times.

She’s wanted GNO as a proper single with a video for years so I think we should let it have its deserved moment 2 shine :D There’ll always be next month

That's true. Whether it's GNO or GNO and a B-side, we all need to actually buy this one. Focus debuting with 2k was..... tragic. But, just for clarification, you don't think something like 1999 or whatever will accompany this?

8V7Yvel.png

sorry but how would that pic of them have anything to do with R&R specifically? those 3 also did Bounce, OOMH, Lipgloss, Screw It Up, worked together during the majority of xcx3 sessions, etc. It’s just a cute collaborators/friends pic <3

Just speculating... it would be cool if just the 3 of them put something out, and RNR could have a place on something like that.

That's all I was getting at.