Fluorine

Charli XCX

nobody knows but clearly someone is involved on the inside

the same trolls posting from different accounts all over the internet ahh why please get a job :(

lol no dennis isn't even on this site anymore. the sophie leakers/teasers aren't him.

he is the gmail hacker who also sadly got into charli's icloud earlier this year and got new songs :( she's safe and secured now though.

lmao how do you know this/where did you even come from

weren't you just another lost user a month ago... something is fishy askdljflkj

also -- i don't really believe anything abt the leakers and after all this time i have a hard time believing they are many different people

lmao how do you know this/where did you even come from

weren't you just another lost user a month ago... something is fishy askdljflkj

also -- i don't really believe anything abt the leakers and after all this time i have a hard time believing they are many different people

not this again .

i'm no one harmful. i backed you up before when talking on the same subject, and have been active in this thread for 6+ months. they aren't 'so many people', it's just 3

also, there are other people who get charli things through mutual connections/friends with the people she works with. it's not always illegal

Edited by BloomForYou

not this again .

i'm no one harmful. i backed you up before when talking on the same subject, and have been active in this thread for 6+ months. they aren't 'so many people', it's just 3

yeah but all '3' of them act similarly and appear in dozens of diff forms/subsections of the internet so with all of these multiple personality tings going on i don't exactly buy that they're different people, is what i'm saying

so... why do you have all this info randomly? why have you been posting ~~exclusive tea as of late? i am just curious

yeah but all '3' of them act similarly and appear in dozens of diff forms/subsections of the internet so with all of these multiple personality tings going on i don't exactly buy that they're different people, is what i'm saying

so... why do you have all this info randomly? why have you been posting ~~exclusive tea as of late? i am just curious

honestly it's just a similar troll persona. they aren't the same person 100%. it's more of them taking after dennis.

he is the gmail hacker who also sadly got into charli's icloud earlier this year and got new songs :( she's safe and secured now though.

not her icloud being exposed too  :toofunny:

wha'ts this girl password?