Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://mobile.twitter.com/olepbr/status/1003243759524548608/video/1

Why aren’t we talking about this, this is clearly Charli and I’m guessing Umru because it’s from the London Pop 2 afterparty (and it sounds like his stuff)

Guys, I’m pretty sure this is “Liquor”, a song Diplo or Dennis (i don’t remember who) teased along with other XCX3 titles since she says “Liquor in my blood” in the lyrics. Can you all please stop spamming the thread asking for the title now?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

1. come to my party

2. girls night out

3. good girls

4. bounce

5. no angel

6. taxi

7. down like whoa

8. the one that i die 4

9. i wanna be with u

10. can you hear me?

11. waterfall

12. queen lizzy

13. after the afterparty 

I always saw can you hear me as the ending tbh. 

Her tracklist sucks in terms of a storyline. 

Guys, I’m pretty sure this is “Liquor”, a song Diplo or Dennis (i don’t remember who) teased along with other XCX3 titles since she says “Liquor in my blood” in the lyrics. Can you all please stop spamming the thread asking for the title now?

https://soundcloud.com/judahjudah/liquor they sound nothing alike

kiss kiss hoebag

nooo, liquor is a really cool tropical song, we don't even know if this video is charli :rip:

nooo, liquor is a really cool tropical song, we don't even know if this video is charli :rip:

wow yeah i just listened to the liquor snippet and that is definitely not the same song as in the twitter video.

HOWEVER I choose to believe the song in the twitter video is charli, it sounds sooo much like her.... just listen to the "yeah"s. stg it's her

wow yeah i just listened to the liquor snippet and that is definitely not the same song as in the twitter video.

HOWEVER I choose to believe the song in the twitter video is charli, it sounds sooo much like her.... just listen to the "yeah"s. stg it's her

There’s a Liquor snippet? i didn’t know :rip:.. can i have a link?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi