Gimme a kiss yeah

What do we have here is this a moment of bliss, yeah

I'm trying your love but I'm drowning in tears, yeah

Whenever it ends I just miss 'em again, miss 'em again, miss 'em again

If I call you way after 3AM will you call me back

Will you still be my friend

'Cause everytime I love you I hate myself

So dontchya break it off

I'm rolling in bad luck you're breaking your back 'cause.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS NOW I'M EVEN MORE THIRSTY FOR THIS SONG hhhh

kiss kiss hoebag

If it gets released it would be a total loss of time and opportunity, or maybe if we are getting an EP with a bunch of songs, it can be included, but not to make it the A or B side drop of the month... I would prefer something new or at least taxi, so... 

It is never a "loss of time and opportunity" to officialy release by proper ways a song which an artist took so much effort into creating and luckily isn't available online in its fullest quality, unlike 95% of what could be an actual album, which means it isn't totally ruined and still deserves & has the opportunity to be recognized with its whole potential as it deserves, just like it was originally conceived and intended to be.  :crossed:

wait hol up ya'll im so confuse, i thought this single was going to be Come To My Party and 1999?

lemme go ahead and read last few pages :creep:

Eclipse says 1999 is confirmed. CTMP has never been confirmed. So...neither have been confirmed, but they have been speculated.

It is never a "loss of time and opportunity" to officialy release by proper ways a song which an artist took so much effort into creating and luckily isn't available online in its fullest quality, unlike 95% of what could be an actual album, which means it isn't totally ruined and still deserves & has the opportunity to be recognized with its whole potential as it deserves, just like it was originally conceived and intended to be.  :crossed:

your speech is so great, but the facts it is a weak song, and even more for a song we already know very well, the same happened with No Angel and GNO, if they were released on their proper eras it could have become HUGE MASSIVE RADIO SONGS... But the facts are that No Angel turned into nothing on the charts and also GNO, and those songs were the best of those tracks, what will make you believe CTMP would make it better? I agree with a lot of You, these Monthly Drops are a mess and she's sick of them, she so frustrated and she has worked so much on new tracks that she wanted to release, but this time it's not Atlantic the only one who doesn't let her release them, US TOO! The Fans are claiming for the EXCHANGE songs era, and she has passed them away... I think we should let her release White Mercedes, Middle Finger, Don't Let Me Go, 1999, and all the new songs... They are so good! At least we should ask for Taxi and then let's continue, she gives us so much! 

Charli XCX has only 1 bad song: Boys

:hooker:  

Delete your account

this is a really shitty long recording of taxi i managed to get if anyone wants 2 listen

https://soundcloud.com/xcxmasters/taxi-discord

cmon *whistle*  :defeated:

how u all get into those listening party? I would like to know who really have access to all of her stuff... Is someone close to her with access to their stuff who teases so much, or is she dumb and never changed her password, or is she under fake profiles teasing her own music to see which we like?

boys slander is not allowed... it's like the only tropical song that I've ever liked .

Eclipse says 1999 is confirmed. CTMP has never been confirmed. So...neither have been confirmed, but they have been speculated.

well who knows at this point... that ATRL pitchfork reviewer said it before him. really hoping that we still get the CTMP video / this is a double release :(

boys slander is not allowed... it's like the only tropical song that I've ever liked .

well who knows at this point... that ATRL pitchfork reviewer said it before him. really hoping that we still get the CTMP video / this is a double release :(

The Chinese version SLAYS!!

I have a fun game, bc I know my list will piss people off.

Rate the Sucker tracks,

Best to worst:

• Body of my Own
  • London Queen
  • Famous
  • Need Ur Luv
  • Red Balloon
  • So Over You
  • Die Tonight
  • Caught in the Middle
  • Breaking Up
  • Doing It
  • Hanging Around
  • Boom Clap
  • Sucker
  • Gold Coins

giphy.gif

I have a fun game, bc I know my list will piss people off.

Rate the Sucker tracks,

Best to worst:

• Body of my Own
  • London Queen
  • Famous
  • Need Ur Luv
  • Red Balloon
  • So Over You
  • Die Tonight
  • Caught in the Middle
  • Breaking Up
  • Doing It