Fluorine

Charli XCX

Off topic, but does anyone have this new demo of AG Cook with Sophie and Nicola Roberts called "Potion" (also known as I (Getting Near))??? He just addressed its leaking on insta stories and i'm curiois

Off topic, but does anyone have this new demo of AG Cook with Sophie and Nicola Roberts called "Potion" (also known as I (Getting Near))??? He just addressed its leaking on insta stories and i'm curiois

Sorry but it's so old... He said it's from 2013 and vocals from.2015... And it leaked while ago

Just got 4 wristbands for me and my friends to go to her meet and greet on Saturday!!!! I'm so excited!!! what do I even say besides "oh my god... i love u"

tell her we are proud of her and we hope everything falls into place so she can release all the songs she wants to

i have a few questions.

how do you guys make the sticker, like a sticker (on the album covers), I been trying and I cant lol?

vroom vroom recordings, is still a thing?

pop the balloons was even considered for xcx3?

and what font is used for the XCX WORLD cover?? (the one made by KallumLavigne)

sorry for so many questions

If XCX World would be released today, this would be my dream tracklist:

STANDARD
01 Girls Night Out
02 Come To My Party
03 Bounce
04 Round & Round
05 Taxi
06 No Angel
07 Down Like Woah
08 Boys
09 Good Girls
10 Die 4
11 Can You Hear Me
12 Waterfall
13 After The Afterparty

DELUXE
14 5 in the Morning
15 Focus
16 Paris
17 Queen Lizzy
18 I Wanna Be With U

I know some of it would sound unrealistic but I tried to include all the singles released till now (get that streaming numbers for higher charting) and songs intented to the original album, also some of the songs that I really love from this era and I couldn't live without in the album.

But I think she will just discard everything and focus on new stuff with more a pop and less PC Music sound (maybe 1999 to start the new era?)

STANDARD

01 Girls Night Out

02 Come To My Party

03 Bounce

04 Round & Round

05 Taxi

06 No Angel

07 Down Like Woah

08 Boys

09 Good Girls

10 Die 4

11 Can You Hear Me

12 Waterfall

13 After The Afterparty

DELUXE

14 5 in the Morning

15 Focus

16 Paris

17 Queen Lizzy

18 I Wanna Be With U

I know some of it would sound unrealistic but I tried to include all the singles released till now (get that streaming numbers for higher charting) and songs intented to the original album, also some of the songs that I really love from this era and I couldn't live without in the album.

But I think she will just discard everything and focus on new stuff with more a pop and less PC Music sound (maybe 1999 to start the new era?)

For a more realistic tracklist I'd go with

01 Girls Night Out

02 Come To My Party

03 Bounce

04 Good Girls

05 Down Like Woah

06 No Angel

07 Die 4

08 Paris

09 Queen Lizzy

10 Can You Hear Me

11 Waterfall

12 I Wanna Be With U

STANDARD

01 Girls Night Out

02 Come To My Party

03 Bounce

04 Round & Round

05 Taxi

06 No Angel

07 Down Like Woah

08 Boys

09 Good Girls

10 Die 4

11 Can You Hear Me

12 Waterfall

13 After The Afterparty

DELUXE

14 5 in the Morning

15 Focus

16 Paris

17 Queen Lizzy

18 I Wanna Be With U

I'm not trying to attack you but why do you guys not put CTMP as the opener? Like, it's the only place where it fits perfectly and it makes sense with the concept of the album, ugh I'm-

giphy.gif

Her PC era is pretty much over guys, it was iconic but it was ahead of the gp time. Only the gays knew how to taste it. She got a lot of new fans (stans) for this and thats what matters

idk is it tho? For all we know she could be sitting on a ton of PC produced stuff that she recorded last year or this year. Onviously I have no way of knowing so you could def be right, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of her PC era