Fluorine

Charli XCX

But where is bricks.... is that shit coming out still or what... is this another life is beautiful situation

I asked Tommy on IG and she said they made it for specifically for Assassination Nation so it's not up to her or Charli to release it

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Being in the studio a lot would make her voice weak for a while, cigarettes are damaging her voice  :toofunny:   (not only her voice but also her health :facepalm:  :crossed: )

bIZyMFi.gif

I really hope that some of newer stuff has a bit more depth, like I enjoy the party stuff but I miss emo Charli - like True Romance / Caught In The Middle / Lucky for example.

Can’t believe I was here doggin the music industry about signing the “cash me outside” girl and now Charli is on a track with her... :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Oh wowww.....

i was not having it at all at first but i listened to her debut album a few days ago and it has some pretty good songs, if she decides to take a serious route in the future, she may be onto something

other than that, i'm hyped bc i feel like the combo will give us a BANGER

If you're a new fan reading this, please listen to me: DO NOT EVER LISTEN TO ANY LIVE RECORDING OF UNRELEASED TRACKS BY CHARLI. It's a trap. It'll make you live like a zombie, starving for a release, begging for HQ versions, replaying those shitty LQ recordings until you die inside. Save yourself of the frustration, enjoy what's released, do not open yourself to the anxiety that expecting those tracks may cause.

YOU ARE FREE NOW, STAY THAT WAY

If you're a new fan reading this, please listen to me: DO NOT EVER LISTEN TO ANY LIVE RECORDING OF UNRELEASED TRACKS BY CHARLI. It's a trap. It'll make you live like a zombie, starving for a release, begging for HQ versions, replaying those shitty LQ recordings until you die inside. Save yourself of the frustration, enjoy what's released, do not open yourself to the anxiety that expecting those tracks may cause.

YOU ARE FREE NOW, STAY THAT WAY

you can also just choose to listen once or twice and then realize that you don't really wanna listen to low-quality or altered music recordings and then not become dangerously obsessive about those recordings to the point that you end up not appreciating anything she actually chooses to release and tossing all songs that aren't those songs aside and even when one or more those songs even do eventually get released or leaked you start getting mad that they aren't whichever of those recordings have not been released or leaked yet....highly recommend

X----into me, into you----X

Personally I know I have no self control so I've almost completely held off from leaks, just because I know I WILL overplay them and wear them out. Tho I've also only been a fan for like 3 months so it's not like I've had to endure a long wait lmao

I can't imagine what it must be like for ppl who have been waiting for some songs for 2-3 years and still no official release. Like I know fans shouldn't feel so entitled to songs but I still get why it's frustrating

y'all take everything too serious SMH :facepalm:

I’m not coming for you but everybody loves to say “I was just kidding / it was a joke” on this forum.. but it’s always a joke until a lead single is leaked or until Charli sees the mean/ disrespectful tweets that “fans” make about her even if they don’t @ her in their post because they don’t expect her to actually see it. THAT is why we NEED to practice being respectful + patient instead of being sassy + entitled etc.

Like nobody takes manners seriously anymore I don’t get it. Charli is a real person, stop treating her like a significant other and EXPECTING shit from her, Charli’s career is in her own hands to create how she wants.

again this is not solely directed at you lol

14417469274.gif

stop treating her like a significant other and EXPECTING shit from her

Maybe that's the problem with a portion of her fanbase, they've never been in a relationship and don't know how to act  :teehee:

I was just kidding / it's a joke

BzhmW.png