Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m not coming for you but everybody loves to say “I was just kidding / it was a joke” on this forum.. but it’s always a joke until a lead single is leaked or until Charli sees the mean/ disrespectful tweets that “fans” make about her even if they don’t @ her in their post because they don’t expect her to actually see it. THAT is why we NEED to practice being respectful + patient instead of being sassy + entitled etc.

Like nobody takes manners seriously anymore I don’t get it. Charli is a real person, stop treating her like a significant other and EXPECTING shit from her, Charli’s career is in her own hands to create how she wants.

again this is not solely directed at you lol

If you read my post you'll see it was never aimed at her, but aimed at us/fans that gets addicted to those things and can't move forward. If you don't feel that way or can't relate, it's okay, it wasn't posted for you and you don't really need to interact, just like so many of us do when we see some things. I really don't think it was fair enough to use my post to put all this out, because seriously, there are people doing worse. I know it wasn't directed at me, but you used my content as example for something I don't really feel I fit in. But okay. No hard feelings tho. We should think about what we say and share online so things like that won't happen.

tiffany-pollard-gif-16.gif

you faggots can't take any opinion aside from your own let alone on people you probably barely listen to..anyways, they both also make amazing sounding music whether side production or their own tracks & CHARLI (the only person who matters in this thread) is all about future pop stars   :hooker:

you faggots can't take any opinion aside from your own let alone on people you probably barely listen to..anyways, they both also make amazing sounding music whether side production or their own tracks & CHARLI (the only person who matters in this thread) is all about future pop stars   :hooker:

anyways... where's Bricks???

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

If you read my post you'll see it was never aimed at her, but aimed at us/fans that gets addicted to those things and can't move forward. If you don't feel that way or can't relate, it's okay, it wasn't posted for you and you don't really need to interact, just like so many of us do when we see some things. I really don't think it was fair enough to use my post to put all this out, because seriously, there are people doing worse. I know it wasn't directed at me, but you used my content as example for something I don't really feel I fit in. But okay. No hard feelings tho. We should think about what we say and share online so things like that won't happen.

I know that your post wasn’t serious or even BAD, but it still brought all of that to my mind. LOL @ I “don’t need to interact.” As a moderator here it’s my responsibility to watch over this forum and steer you guys in the right direction. Your post made me think about how instead of fans learning to avoid leaks so they don’t become obsessed, they need to learn to respect Charli’s work & accept what she gives us when she is able. It’s a serious lesson considering all of the emotional distress we as fans have caused Charli over the years. Just because we are her fans & we keep her success moving/relevant/whatever , well that doesn’t mean we get to disrespect her art just because we consume it.

I’m sorry if you feel I singled you out, lol I promise you’re not the first person who posted something that wasn’t even entirely negative & it still set me off on a rant - I just need the fan base as a whole to treat Charli better and rise above the ugly Twitter Stan culture. Leave the “leak x” posts and snarky attitudes on twitter guys!!! Or better yet let’s just be nice everywhere we go online. :)

& you’re right that we should think about what we say online before we post/share it.... most people here do not do that.

(but yes - no hard feelings at all! :kiss3: )

14417469274.gif

I know that your post wasn’t serious or even BAD, but it still brought all of that to my mind. LOL @ I “don’t need to interact.” As a moderator here it’s my responsibility to watch over this forum and steer you guys in the right direction. Your post made me think about how instead of fans learning to avoid leaks so they don’t become obsessed, they need to learn to respect Charli’s work & accept what she gives us when she is able. It’s a serious lesson considering all of the emotional distress we as fans have caused Charli over the years. Just because we are her fans & we keep her success moving/relevant/whatever , well that doesn’t mean we get to disrespect her art just because we consume it.

I’m sorry if you feel I singled you out, lol I promise you’re not the first person who posted something that wasn’t even entirely negative & it still set me off on a rant - I just need the fan base as a whole to treat Charli better and rise above the ugly Twitter Stan culture. Leave the “leak x” posts and snarky attitudes on twitter guys!!! Or better yet let’s just be nice everywhere we go online. :)

& you’re right that we should think about what we say online before we post/share it.... most people here do not do that.

THIS is my president 

Why does this thread get into arguments about the fanbase daily

Where’s the argument? No one is throwing around insults (this time :toofunny: ) or getting upset as far as I can tell. It’s a discussion lol. One that needs to be had more than once apparently, because fans are still being toxic & it’s beyond old.

Basically I’m just tired of seeing Charli have to defend herself (on Twitter/IG) & all the music she’s given us the past 2 years. I’m gonna continue to complain about the toxic fanbase until it starts to improve lol. So buckle up. :teehee:

14417469274.gif

you faggots can't take any opinion aside from your own let alone on people you probably barely listen to..anyways, they both also make amazing sounding music whether side production or their own tracks & CHARLI (the only person who matters in this thread) is all about future pop stars :hooker:

Can we chill with calling eachother f*ggots in this thread? Its one thing to jokingly use it when talking about yourself, its another to throw it around everytime you disagree with someones opinion (serious or not).

Can we chill with calling eachother f*ggots in this thread? Its one thing to jokingly use it when talking about yourself, its another to throw it around everytime you disagree with someones opinion (serious or not).

Ive been wanting to say this for aaaaages just as a general thing. I get it theres lots of gays on LB, but you know what gays have to experience all the fucking time from fucking everyone? homophobia. like I don't get how y'all think its chill to be saying that on a fucking Lana Del Rey forum. I know some people don't mind it but like, I'm siiiick of it

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

THIS x100 yknow what guys grab a pencil we’re learning today in the Charli XCX thread :oprah3:

14417469274.gif

Ive been wanting to say this for aaaaages just as a general thing. I get it theres lots of gays on LB, but you know what gays have to experience all the fucking time from fucking everyone? homophobia. like I don't get how y'all think its chill to be saying that on a fucking Lana Del Rey forum. I know some people don't mind it but like, I'm siiiick of it

It doesn’t really upset me but its just kind of annoying because 9 times out of 10 its used in a mannor meant to tear down the other person (again most of the times the person isnt serious but still). I used to say it a lot when I was 18-20 years old so I’m not one to preach, but I just feel like there are plently of other ways to say it.