Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think it's over at all, I just think she'll blend it a lot more from now on, using PC elements over poppier songs(just like she did for N1A) instead of experimental PC tracks as seen on VVEP/Pop 2. I still don't know how she'll manage to put out all that material that's already done, like P4U/Party Party/WGFU... I still think a third mixtape installment would do great on releasing these final not-so-commercial tracks tho, but not getting hyped over any other release

I don't think Charli's PC Music era is over, she just went beyond the stereotype and developed a more solid sound for herself

Charli is not the type of artist looking for a comfort zone. I think it's cool that she's producing with different people + bringing some elements of PC here and there on her work

I'm not trying to attack you but why do you guys not put CTMP as the opener? Like, it's the only place where it fits perfectly and it makes sense with the concept of the album, ugh I'm-

Because GNO has the best intro with the sirens and city sounds and it's happening while they're getting ready for party, CTMP happens when they arrive at the party. At least that's what makes sense on my mind.

I don't think Charli's PC Music era is over, she just went beyond the stereotype and developed a more solid sound for herself

Charli is not the type of artist looking for a comfort zone. I think it's cool that she's producing with different people + bringing some elements of PC here and there on her work

I didn't meant the PC Music era is over, but I don't think she'll release a full album with this type of sound anymore, it may sound a more solid pop style for what we can hear lately...

Guys, has anything leaked since "Taxi"? I've been scared to even check this thread because I was so many threads behind.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno: 

Where is "Someone New" from? Did Dennis play it in the Discord, or something?

Her PC era is pretty much over guys, it was iconic but it was ahead of the gp time. Only the gays knew how to taste it. She got a lot of new fans (stans) for this and thats what matters

mrp3stveeoj11.gif

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I'm not trying to attack you but why do you guys not put CTMP as the opener? Like, it's the only place where it fits perfectly and it makes sense with the concept of the album, ugh I'm-

My opener is GNO. IMO GNO is either the opener or the last song, it doesn't fit in between. The 2nd song is CTMP and the closer is ATAP

bIZyMFi.gif

Does anyone have a list of all the songs that were recorded for xcxworld?

Thatd kind of depend on what you mean. Do you want a list of songs that were recorded with the specific intention of being album cuts or do you mean everything that she wrote while she was writing for the album? Like for example a lot of songs were written at writing camps for XCX3 but were decided to be pitched to artists and were never actually considered for the album. So I guess it depends on your definition.

I don't think it's over at all, I just think she'll blend it a lot more from now on, using PC elements over poppier songs(just like she did for N1A) instead of experimental PC tracks as seen on VVEP/Pop 2. I still don't know how she'll manage to put out all that material that's already done, like P4U/Party Party/WGFU... I still think a third mixtape installment would do great on releasing these final not-so-commercial tracks tho, but not getting hyped over any other release

Well I don't want to ruin every gay dream but Party Party is dead... Umru just said it

PROOF: A fan asked last night about it and he answered: "ew, no, it's dead"

NVM: A guy on discord just asked UMRU about it and he said that the fan asked him and he answered that it's not up to him, so it's not dead at all...

Edited by RoundandRound