Fluorine

Charli XCX

a couple of guys from my uni were listening to 5itm and i was like ???? and i approached them and i asked if they knew who was singing and one of them was like 'yeah it's a post malone remix' my eyes rolled so hard they asked me what's wrong and i said who it was and shared the mv

this got me thinking it 5itm was sung by any other male artist i.e. post malone how huge the song could've been, i hate this industry so much

Here’s my beef with stuff like this... Charli is by far the coolest and most genuine female pop star, like it isn’t even close, and how the average local can’t seem to see or value her for it... I just don’t understand lol. And I mean, her stuff sounds great, so where is the disconnect??

And these dudes thought it was Post Malone lmao...

Here’s my beef with stuff like this... Charli is by far the coolest and most genuine female pop star, like it isn’t even close, and how the average local can’t seem to see or value her for it... I just don’t understand lol. And I mean, her stuff sounds great, so where is the disconnect??

And these dudes thought it was Post Malone lmao...

Post Malone?? do they have ears? omg at least they were streaming 5itm

SURVEY: would you still f-ck with Charli if she went towards a polished pop sound similar to Rita Ora's new single "Let You Love Me"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCQK6LmhYqc

Charles doesn’t care about her apparence or voice enough to give polished pop. I mean Boys was pretty polished and just watching the videos she’s not into it.

Like if she used auto tune live and read lyrics off her phone during a promo of polished pop she’d be dragged so hard by the GP. It’s not that she’s not capable but I don’t think she wants that.

I’m also thinking that’s why I unstanned her during sucker, she felt like a gimmick.

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Okay, so Charli's playlist inspired me to do the same so I did a playlist with some artists that I think they are the future of pop and here it is (there's music in spanish because I'm from Spain and I think they should take over the charts outside our country).

https://open.spotify.com/user/115647869/playlist/7qfglBHVNwdCcpw5qtBmUj?si=5pFSKlNTQb-BeYx5pe5wbw

giphy.gif

SURVEY: would you still f-ck with Charli if she went towards a polished pop sound similar to Rita Ora's new single "Let You Love Me"? 

I'm glad easyFun is getting work but that song sounds so sanitized... I'm glad miss XCX is (mostly) above that.

There's nothing wrong with this song or Rita's music, I just think it sounds like it could be sung by anyone. I feel like most of Charli's fans like her bc she is something original. Even Sucker, her most mainstream era, had at least some originality to it compared to what was popular at the time. I think most of us will follow Charli no matter what direction her music goes in, but I feel like doing a song like that would kill a lot of the hype she has going

Okay, so Charli's playlist inspired me to do the same so I did a playlist with some artists that I think they are the future of pop and here it is (there's music in spanish because I'm from Spain and I think they should take over the charts outside our country).

https://open.spotify.com/user/115647869/playlist/7qfglBHVNwdCcpw5qtBmUj?si=5pFSKlNTQb-BeYx5pe5wbw

yesss Jaira Burns! we stan!

Taxi leaked

taxi

Taxi is the fruit of the month

Are you guys trolling? Because I do not approve  :crossed:  

TjmiIK4.png