Fluorine

Charli XCX

Listening to Taxi really makes me wonder why of all the exchange songs she put Roll With Me out on a mixtape? Even if she was planning on releasing Taxi on XCX world I can't help but think RWM is a strange choice of the set to see the light of day first (no disrespect to RWM she's still a bop)

Don't you fucking talk about Roll With Me like that.... the tea is that no matter which exchange songs she put on the mixtape there would still be people begging for all of them. Imagine if RWM wasn't released lol we would still be going on about it because it's amazing

FzytWEW.png

Don't you fucking talk about Roll With Me like that.... the tea is that no matter which exchange songs she put on the mixtape there would still be people begging for all of them. Imagine if RWM wasn't released lol we would still be going on about it because it's amazing

The outro is just painful to listen to

you guys are really acting like charli didn't actively hate true romance during the sucker era...like she's come back around to the opposite opinion now but like, she was constantly shitting on it the whole time. there was an interview from the superlove promo circuit where she was like "i think people want me to make like, another synthpop record and i can't think of anything worse" or something.  literally "sitting on a plastic speedboat in the ultraviolet ocean playing cool songs trying to show off, wow you're awesome" could be about herself, she felt that she was trying way too hard to be cool with the true romance era lol, the choices made in the sucker era weren't so much her being controlled by the label, she just had to tame up the punk album to get it released

Her personal thoughts on an album she made shouldn't have any influence or sway on fan opinions of it, sistren! True Romance is forever that bitch.

(((((to me)))))

If she was "trying to be cool" then mission fuckin' accomplished

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

Her personal thoughts on an album she made shouldn't have any influence or sway on fan opinions of it, sistren! True Romance is forever that bitch.

(((((to me)))))

If she was "trying to be cool" then mission fuckin' accomplished

lmaooo nooo i'm talking about the theories in the last page that was like "if you play sucker backwards you can hear her crying for help" or something lol

X----into me, into you----X

you guys are really acting like charli didn't actively hate true romance during the sucker era...like she's come back around to the opposite opinion now but like, she was constantly shitting on it the whole time. there was an interview from the superlove promo circuit where she was like "i think people want me to make like, another synthpop record and i can't think of anything worse" or something.  literally "sitting on a plastic speedboat in the ultraviolet ocean playing cool songs trying to show off, wow you're awesome" could be about herself, she felt that she was trying way too hard to be cool with the true romance era lol, the choices made in the sucker era weren't so much her being controlled by the label, she just had to tame up the punk album to get it released.

update heres that quote @ 1:10

woah she seems so young in this interview and then I realised she was the same age as I am now.

Listening to Taxi really makes me wonder why of all the exchange songs she put Roll With Me out on a mixtape? Even if she was planning on releasing Taxi on XCX world I can't help but think RWM is a strange choice of the set to see the light of day first (no disrespect to RWM she's still a bop)

Because of all the songs from the Exchange show I think it is the one that fits the best sonically with the rest of the songs on the mixtape.

giphy.gif

there was a planned double single with taxi and another track for the july release :( she scrapped it after GNO logistics were approved a few weeks into the month.

we almost had it uugh... well maybe she can include Taxi (final) as a bonus in the new album? or whatever...

there was a planned double single with taxi and another track for the july release :( she scrapped it after GNO logistics were approved a few weeks into the month. 

ugh she missed getting coin of her life..if Taxi is ever officially released ill gift it to you all xx

Is that why she was videoed screaming “YES” and being super excited after looking at her phone in the July video diary?

you guys are really acting like charli didn't actively hate true romance during the sucker era...like she's come back around to the opposite opinion now but like, she was constantly shitting on it the whole time. there was an interview from the superlove promo circuit where she was like "i think people want me to make like, another synthpop record and i can't think of anything worse" or something.  literally "sitting on a plastic speedboat in the ultraviolet ocean playing cool songs trying to show off, wow you're awesome" could be about herself, she felt that she was trying way too hard to be cool with the true romance era lol, the choices made in the sucker era weren't so much her being controlled by the label, she just had to tame up the punk album to get it released.

update heres that quote @ 1:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rBu7ZkvsD4&t=1m5s

If you listen to her And the Writer Is... interview she said that she was really bitchy for awhile because she gave I Love It away, it blew up and no one gave a f*ck about her album and would only ask her about a song that wasnt hers that she wasnt even sure how she made. She was bitter about True Romance doing terrible after she poured her heart into it.

wasn't the other song Naked which was retitled as C U Naked or was that a rumor made by some whore on discord

kiss kiss hoebag