Fluorine

Charli XCX

Random, but how are you arranging her singles now? Do you consider the monthly drops as promo singles like Out Of My Head etc. or do you consider them official singles like Boys and 1999?

Random, but how are you arranging her singles now? Do you consider the monthly drops as promo singles like Out Of My Head etc. or do you consider them official singles like Boys and 1999?

to me the monthly drops feels like promo because they were building up for the ~official~ one that is 1999

and even though 5itm had a mv it doesn't mean that much bc the songs had zero promo and enough airplay (if any) to be on top 40 charts

nyc angels, who's down to irresponsibly party with charli xcx, dorian electra, kim petras, troye sivan, leland, umru and more until 4am on a monday night next week!!!

X----into me, into you----X

Also what were the 3 buzz singles released from Number 1 Angel?

I remember Dreamer and 3am (Pull Up) but what was the 3rd? And if you know the order would be great! I know Pop 2 was; Out Of My Head, Unlock It then I Got It.

Also what were the 3 buzz singles released from Number 1 Angel?

I remember Dreamer and 3am (Pull Up) but what was the 3rd? And if you know the order would be great! I know Pop 2 was; Out Of My Head, Unlock It then I Got It.

Lipgloss (censored)

Genius has Dance All Night with MØ listed for release on October 19th? Could be false, but they had the release date for the Lana Del Rey single Venice Bitch first.

Genius has Dance All Night with MØ listed for release on October 19th? Could be false, but they had the release date for the Lana Del Rey single Venice Bitch first.

Charli is featured in a song of MØ's new album called If It's Over, but we don't know if it's Dance All Night or a new song

genius is just like wikipedia, anyone with an account can edit/create content, it just looks ~not to me~ reliable for people idk why

Charli is featured in a song of MØ's new album called If It's Over, but we don't know if it's Dance All Night or a new song

genius is just like wikipedia, anyone with an account can edit/create content, it just looks ~not to me~ reliable for people idk why

Oh, I knew about If It's Over, I assumed they were different songs haha. And fair, I didn't realise Genius could be edited. Thanks for the info.