Fluorine

Charli XCX

it grosses me out that these ugly gays are out here making money from charlis stolen work 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I would literally pay $40 if she sells it onto her Tumblr or official web... Every artist should offer a way to sell their demos / unreleased / scrapped songs to their fans, I really agree that a lot of Artists says that the concept of an Album is dead cause they and fans get bored so quickly and they want to move on faster to more music, the only thing that justifies an Album release nowadays is that if it ever gets recognition and charts well, the label will make a tour and that's where the money got from, especially nowadays in the piracy/streaming era, cause nobody is buying albums anymore, they just download the music from internet without paying anything or they have streaming services accounts, and those pays nothing for every listening, so...

Someone needs to drop a zip file with all the versions to stop this nonsense

I agree... Who's posting it?